-37-

"San?" Wooyoung exclaimed, eyes widening. San on the other hand, smiled brighter raising an eyebrow, as if he was expecting to be invited into the house.

"What are you doing here?" Wooyoung growled, mind recalling yesterday's conversation with Yeosang in a split second. He almost forgot it was not a dream.

San's demeanor changed at the odd attitude he received from the younger and tilted his head to the side in question. He didn't expect the younger to welcome him with open arms but he surely didn't expect anger directed towards him either. Right San has no idea he knows.

"You. You better not contact me again" the younger said angrily pushing the door to close it only for San to pull a hand in the air. "Woo? What is wrong?" San asked perplexed.

Wooyoung frowned at the audacity, pushing the door open and in the meantime forcing San to step back as he walked closer to the older, a  pushy hand on the broad chest. "Listen here, you jerk. I know everything. You're so disgusting you know that?" Wooyoung spat, face threateningly inches away from the other's. "Betting? On me? And the purest soul of this planet, Yeosang? How could you call yourself a human? I hate you and I will continue to do so. So, you better fuck your way out of my life. You've caused a lot of pain and sadness already. And I don't think I deserve that much misfortune" Wooyoung finished, pushing San back before he stormed back it the house, leaving a stunned San behind.

Closing the door behind, the younger tried his best to not let any tears spill. San doesn't deserve his emotions. He's shown time and time again that he's not capable of keeping his promises of not causing him pain. Panting he ruffled his hair before he looked up at a sleepy Yeosang standing at the doorstep. "Woo who was it? Are you okay?" He asked concerned, having noticed the distress in him. Wooyoung faked a smile shaking his head. "No one Sangie. I'm fine. Let's sleep some more!" He exclaimed pulling Yeosang with him in his bedroom.

~

San ran to his car before speeding off towards his best friend's house. He didn't even wait to ring the bell, he clicked the password hurriedly.

Entering the apartment he paused noticing the empty alcohol bottles on the coffee table and an unconscious Seonghwa laid on the floor.

San was coming to go off on the blonde but he felt the misery. And he knows something went wrong. Walking towards the boy on the carpeted floor he crouched, only then noticing how swollen the other's closed eyes looked. San sighed, running a hand over the blonde stands in sympathy. "Seonghwa?" He whispered slightly poking the other, afraid he'd scare him if he was rougher.

It took a couple of seconds before Seonghwa snapped his eyes open, standing up alarmed in surprise. It was a bad decision as he felt his brain playing drums against his skull. His hand flew to massage his growing headache, before he did a double take at the familiar boy in front of him, gasping in surprise. "San?" He called, kind of happy his buddy was here at this moment. San knows how to calm him.

"How are you doing?" San asked softly and it was all it took for the taller to break down in tears. Seonghwa buried his face in his hands as he leaned over to rest his head against San's shoulder. "San we fucked up so badly what am I supposed to do?" He whimpered and San felt his heart aching for his best friend. Seonghwa wouldn't shut up about Yeosang for months, he could already tell the boy was in love even before he realized so himself.

"I know. I am sorry if it wasn't for my stupid bet..." San said apologetically. Seonghwa shook his head "If it wasn't for that I would not even get to know him. I feel like a dick for agreeing but that bet gifted me Yeosang I don't regret it as much as you'd think" Seonghwa sniffled, massaging his temples.

"Why are you even back? You're supposed to stay for another half a month no?" Seonghwa questioned, his brain overwhelmed with numerous thoughts at the same time. "I had a week off so I wanted to surprise Wooyoung. Turns out he surprised me instead." San smiled sadly, not wanting to turn this conversation to himself, Seonghwa was hurting too much for him to do that.