-w9s-

When San woke up he noticed that the younger was missing from his side. Alarmed he stood up, calling out the name only to be met with silence. "What the hell? Where did he go?" The boy voiced his thoughts aloud. 

After a bath and some hair drying he heard the beeping of the door opening revealing the shorter who was carrying some bags. "Where did you go?" San asked a bit more urgency in his voice than he would like to let out. Wooyoung just shrugged his shoulders "I went for a walk and to buy us something to eat" he replied raising his hand that was holding the bag in the air for emphasis. San's mouth let out a mute exclamation in return walking towards the younger to ruffle his hair in endearing fashion. "Well thank you then Woo" San said with that kind of smile that made Wooyoung's insides take ugly turns.

How could someone be so beautiful? Does it even make sense? His dimples, his grey hair that complemented his dark eyes so perfectly, his high nose, the catlike cheekbones and his mesmerizing eyes. Wooyoung sighed out before he unconsciously whispered his thoughts. "Gosh you look so gorgeous". That widened the older's eyes, cheeks having the slightest blush.

Wooyoung shook his head twice, hand in front of his mouth in shock. "Oh my gosh! I'm sorry!" He rushed to apologize. San almost had an amok episode when their lips touched he doesn't want to drive the boy back.

San just chuckled, rubbing his nape. "It's okay I'd say you look kinda good yourself" he complimented back before grabbing the bag of food from the younger's hand and walking to the sofa area. The younger stood rooted for a couple of seconds ears hot and lips threatening a smile.

"We should probably start going back" Wooyoung said while taking a seat next to the other. The younger's words caused San to pause his bite midway and dropping his head on the back of the couch. "I don't want to" he whined making the younger laugh. "I mean we ain't even doing anything fun" Wooyoung pointed confused. "Being here, away from everyone and everything together, is enough for me" San said so casually that Wooyoung almost had a heart attack when he registered the words. Choking on air slightly he hid his face behind his hands. "Oh.. I thought I annoyed you?" He honestly explained. San almost broke his neck with how fast he turned to look at the younger who was playing with his fingers. "What? No, not even close!" San rushed to deflect. "I really like spending time with you" he finally said before shooting another of his butterfly worthy smiles. "Me too.." Wooyoung replied in a quiet voice.

"So how about we stay one more night?" San suggested. "Eh? And do what?" Wooyoung asked confused. "We could go to the beach that you wanted to see more yesterday and then there's a festival happening and they have a lot of rides" San wiggled his eyebrows in excitement. "Rides?" Wooyoung asked back as excited. When San nodded his head in response Wooyoung jumped on his feet. "Let's get going then!" He shouted happily. San threw his head back with laughter, grabbing Wooyoung's hand to pull him back down. "It's only 9 am Woo, the festival doesn't start until 2pm" the older informed, killing Wooyoung's enthusiasm. Pouting the younger folded his hands on his chest, sulking.

"And what are we supposed to do until then?" He asked restlessly. "Cuddle" San replied before pulling the younger into his arms and turning on the tv across them. Wooyoung yelped quietly at the action, heart drumming in his ears.

They watched some random cartoons like that, San hugging him from the back and Wooyoung laying his head on the older's crook of the neck. Around 11 they stood up to head towards the beach, it was close anyways. The sun was a bit more welcoming today, providing a comfortable heat. "It's still chilly" Wooyoung commented, rubbing his arms. San giggled at that. "Because you decided to wear a spring outfit." He joked earning a death glare from the shorter. Raising his hands in surrender San rolled his eyes. "Just joking kiddo" he laughed. "Kiddo?!" Wooyoung repeated in disbelief. When San started sprinting off away from him the younger ran after him in hopes to make the other 'pay' but all he got was him stumbling and falling on top of the other. Wooyoung's breath hitched at the closeness. San looked ethereal up-close. Again, how can someone be so beautiful?