-32-

As soon as San arrived in LA there was someone his father trusts to drive him back to his new place, which for once made him feel glad as he was tired. Mr. Harris was supposed to be his personal assistant but San will make sure to keep him glued to him only while in the company and nowhere else.

"Mr. Choi, your father has talked a lot about you" the assistant greeted before taking one of the two suitcases San dragged behind him. "I am sure Mr. Harris. Let's get going now, I'm tired" San replied and Harris's lips stretched in a thin line. "I am completely aware of the fact Mr. Choi but, there is an urgent meeting in an hour and I'd like you to read the documents in my car before we drive there. You can go home right after the meeting ends!" He informed in an apologetic tone as the exhaustion was very obvious in the younger's face.

San tried his hardest to not roll his eyes and seem unprofessional before he gave a sharp nod. All he wanted was to sleep the fuck out of his jet lag. But if he fails his father at this one he doesn't even know if he'll live to see the end of his days.

His phone dying on him 3 hours ago didn't help either as his charger was tangled somewhere between his many items in one of his bags. "Can I use your phone Mr. Harris?" He asked and the older gave the phone right away to the young CEO. First he called his father who told him to call him directly after he stepped foot in the American land and after he called Seonghwa who he knew would be upset if he wasn't contacted.

"Hello? Who is this?" Seonghwa's broken English was echoed and San chuckled. A relieved sigh followed and San could imagine how Seonghwa's hand went to pat his own chest down. "San! I thought it's a wrong number! You've no idea how puzzled I was to see the American phone code" the blonde whined and San laughed some more. "Where are you?" San decided to ask. "Oh in Yeosang's... with the guys" he whispered hesitantly.

"Oh... All the guys?" The raven head asked, not wanting to ask directly about Wooyoung and sound rude but Seonghwa knew him better than he thought and understood right away. "Yeah everyone is here, they gathered for dinner. What are you doing at this time awake? Aren't you supposed to be sleeping it's almost midnight there" the blonde asked worriedly and San already regretted agreeing to his dad.

"Oh! I just arrived and I'm heading for a meeting" San whispered in a frustrated voice. "Already?" Seonghwa gasped. "Have you eaten at least?" He asked further and San shook his head. "No, but I'm not that hungry. I am just tired." San replied and that made Seonghwa sigh angrily "See? That's one more reason to not want you alone in LA! You barely take care of yourself!" The blonde scolded and this time San couldn't stop his eyes from rolling. "I will be just fine" San whined back and shut his mouth at the nagging that followed.

They talked some more before San had to hang up cause he had arrived to the huge building he called his company. That sounds weird to his ears but he sucked it up cause he signed up for it.

"Mr. Choi, this is an important moment for us and your father wishes you to do your best." The old man said and San just nodded his head with a kind smile. "I won't let you down Mr. Harris" he reassured to which made the man sigh in relief.

San rushed to change his clothes to the suit waiting for him in his office as the older let him know. He feels so weird in his own skin, looking himself at the mirror, black hair, black and white suit. Damn never thought he'd live the days of that.

The meeting lasted for 3 hours and San wanted to pull his hair out. Who finishes a meeting at 2 in the morning? What kind of workaholics did he agree to work with. However, it was a success as he managed to persuade the other side to agree to his demands and to work for their benefit. It was about the expansion of their alliance with one of the worldwide known companies and exactly at 2:37 am they signed the contract that states their partnership. San felt proud and accomplished.

After everyone left San sighed heavily before he let gravity take him and dropped on the chair exhausted. Mr Harris clapped his hands, his eyebrows raised in surprise as he went through the contract. "Congratulations Mr. Choi! This was such a demanding meeting but surprisingly you made them sign with little negotiations and on the first meeting. I am deeply impressed" he said securing the document in a brown envelope. "Here you go Mr. Choi" he handed the papers and motioned for the man to leave. "I will take you to your house, you have a car of your preferences waiting there. You can use that for your rest of your stay in LA" Harris let San know and the latter nodded his head, thanking him.

It took them 50 minutes to arrive to his supposed home and San wanted to cry at the distance. Couldn't his father get him a house close to the company? But, no he had to have a house in the fancy part of the city.

San grabbed his bags and flew in his apartment, which was illogically huge for one person once again. I guess some things never change.

He washed up and wore his pajamas as he informed the older man prior that he would be working from home tomorrow to get his jet lag under control, to which the older agreed.

At 4 he plugged his phone to the charger and waited patiently for it to turn on. He felt his heart at this throat as a message from a specific someone popped up.

He hesitated but video called Wooyoung. But the younger didn't reply even after the 4th time and San sighed.

"I am sorry. Sorry for a lot of reasons actually. I didn't let you know because I knew that you'd want to meet me. But I didn't want you to be pressured to. I want you to meet and talk to me only when you feel like you want to"

He typed and sent the message, and it was read in 2 seconds time, making his breath hitch. His phone vibrated with a request of a video call and his fingers trembled before he pressed the accept button.

"Sa-" a loud gasp cut Wooyoung's greeting before the younger's jaw dropped. He was studying the older through the phone's screen. When did the older change his hair color? Why did he look so awfully good with black hair? Why were his eyes darkened with the hue of dark circles?

"Woo?" San's eyes frowned at the sudden silence. "Wh-when did you go black" Wooyoung decided to ask but shook his head before he could get a reply "I mean. San I still can't forgive you but I don't want you to be this far" the younger whispered and San felt himself smile. "Baby, you take all your time. I will be here for a little while so you don't have to worry about that. Whenever you feel like you can hear my thoughts just hit me up okay?" San said with a soft voice and Wooyoung blushed at the pet name but nodded his head either way.

"Okay. Please take care of yourself." Wooyoung added since the tough guy act didn't work out for him. "Seonghwa said that you don't take care of yourself." Wooyoung added with concern. "Nah Seonghwa's exaggerating don't trust that guy" San joked but Wooyoung pointed him with a scolding look. "Okay I will be taking care of myself. Just don't you worry." The older rolled his eyes and Wooyoung smirked satisfied.

"However it's almost 5 here and I need to sleep cause I have a meeting tomorrow night as well" San said apologetically and Wooyoung bit his lip. "Are you really a ceo now?" The younger asked and San nodded his head "Yeah, sadly." He grinned at the lip bite. "Do you find that sexy?" He joked and Wooyoung gasped. "Wh-what? No? Look you must be jet lagged as fuck you don't make a lot of sense so you better sleep. Good night." Wooyoung rapped before he hung up not even waiting for a reply. San giggled but felt content as he place his phone next to him on the bed and closed his eyes still exhausted.

It's going to be a long 2 months.

A/N
If San would ever decide to be a CEO he would literally be the hottest ceo to exist 🧎‍♀️
I hope you liked the chapter 🩷
It's not a filler one but I wanted to portray his busyness in LA for the future chapters to come 🩷

A/NIf San would ever decide to be a CEO he would literally be the hottest ceo to exist 🧎‍♀️I hope you liked the chapter 🩷It's not a filler one but I wanted to portray his busyness in LA for the future chapters to come 🩷