"He knows?- what am I even asking? Of course he does." Seonghwa grabbed on his locks harshly. "How are you feeling San? I know it must suck, you even came out to your mom for him" Seonghwa pouted sadly. The dancer shook his head faking a smile. "It's okay. I deserve it." He reassured, shaking his head once again when the blonde was about to object. "Trust me I do Seongs" San gave a miserable half smile before he breathed in.

"Let's find a way for you to make up with Yeosang because you both are each other's best half" San smiled encouragingly at Seonghwa. And the blonde nodded at that, eyes showing outmost sadness. "Please help me. I can't lose him." Seonghwa whimpered and San rushed to wipe the flowing tears away. "You won't Seonghwa. I promise you that" San nodded his head in determination.

On the other side of the city there was Hongjoong who was crying as well alone, in his bedroom. Seonghwa snapped off at him in a long message earlier in the day but he only got to read it when he woke up. How could he let himself spill such a big secret?

"What do you mean you knew it was a bet and you still let it go on?" Jongho asked angrily, voice loud enough to make the shorter flinch. He didn't believe him when he said that he tried to change both San's and Seonghwa's minds and warned them that the bet was stupid. He did though. He accused him of being as sick in his head to let the innocent boys go on blindly into this and that was Hongjoong's breaking point.

Seonghwa was angry, Jongho was completely mad at him and San would be too. Yunho, who would be the only one to understand him wasn't there either and he felt as if everything was he fault. Which partially was, but it's only Seonghwa and San to blame on this.

Hongjoong didn't say anything on the bet after a while cause he saw both boys try to work things out for real with the younger students. If Seonghwa was still trying to win the bet Hongjoong would tell Yeosang willingly, soberly  the truth. But Seonghwa expressed his emotions for the younger the other day and Hongjoong swore to himself to never let the teenager know, how could he fuck it up so fast?

He wailed louder after the realization that the only people he liked were upset at and because of him. He cried so hardly and his guilt was so much that he felt sick to his stomach, running to the bathroom to empty his already empty stomach.

Jongho, who was on the living room- contemplating if he should just leave the older alone- ran to the bedroom's bathroom at the sound of gagging, sighing when he saw how wet the producer's face was.

Mad or not Hongjoong was physically unwell and he wasn't a bad person. He rushed to the older's side, running a hand over the boy's head for comfort. "Stop crying" he said but it came out way angrier than he intended and Hongjoong flinched away from his hand instinctively.

It made him feel puzzled, it felt him feel bad. To have Hongjoong cower away from his touch? Hongjoong is one of the softest people to ever exist, he must be so heartbroken at the moment and Jongho only keeps adding to his sadness. That's not how a lover should be treated.

"Hongjoong it's okay. Please calm down" he whispered softer, crouching down to pull the older in his arms. The shorter resisted a bit but was too hurt to not accept the comforting presence of the older. "Please don't hate me" Hongjoong begged as another set of sobbing left his throat.

Jongho shook his head. "I could never. I'm sorry I accused you. Seonghwa and San are old enough to act for their own. It's not your fault okay?" He tried to calm the shaking boy down but it just made him cry harder. Hongjoong and Yeosang might not be besties level close but the older adored the young actor.

"Hongjoong please stop crying you're heading for a panic attack" Jongho warned, his chest squeezing at the sight and the sound of the the older crying. Hongjoong bit his lips down to try and stop his crying, wiping off his runny nose.

"I'm sorry. I know you love Yeosang the most in this world I didn't want to hurt him" Hongjoong stuttered between sobs and Jongho nodded. "I know please calm down" he begged, patting the black and white fluffy hair down.

"Let's go lay down Joong" the younger demanded, dragging the older with him to push him on the bed. He joined too, hugging the tiny boy tightly. He didn't stop patting the other's hair even after he felt the other stop moving, indicating he had fallen asleep.

What a way to be a jerk; he scolded himself mentally before he too closed his eyes.

A/N
I hate myself for making Hongjoong cry lol
Lot of things happened in this chapter no?
I hope you enjoyed it~
Please let me know if your opinion of the the story so far🩷

A/N I hate myself for making Hongjoong cry lol Lot of things happened in this chapter no? I hope you enjoyed it~ Please let me know if your opinion of the the story so far🩷