Epilogue

Epilogue

*Louis' POV*

I'm really nervous. I don't like feeling this way. It makes me sick. I stare at myself in the mirror, wondering if this is the right choice. For my outfit.

I'm wearing a black suit with a red tie. I gulp and walk out the room. I make my way to the living room, with a slow stride. Eli is a teenager now, along with his sister. It's crazy to think that they grew up in not even two months. We're all shocked. They almost look our age.

"Hey Daddy Lou! Look what I made for Mommy!" He shows me a rose, made out of glass. It's so beautiful, and it sparkles with the contact of the light, coming from the window. The stem is made out of gold, and shows every detail.

"You made this?" I ask in shock.

"Yeah! Do you like it?" He beams and I nod.

"She'll love it." I smile at him and ruffle his dark brown hair. The door opens and Luke comes in.

"Luke!!" Eli runs to him and gives him a hug. Luke has a huge smile on his face.

"Hey little bro!" He smiles. Ashton, Michael and Calum follow behind him.

"Ashton! Michael! Calum!" I hear Anabel. I turn around and see her running from the play room, we had created. She hugs Ashton first and he lifts her up in his arms.

"My gosh you've grown!" He smiles and she blushes.

"You guys all ready?" Harry is suddenly next to me.

"Yeah..." I say sadly. Liam shows up by my other side. I notice his eyes are glossy.

"Where's Sabrina?" Zayn suddenly asks. He's with Niall, who is also wearing a black suit. Zayn is wearing a grey suit, like Harry.

"She's already at the cemetery." Harry says.

"Oh alright." Zayn says. Niall jumps on his back and Zayn holds him.

"We'll meet you there" Zayn says and runs out the door vampire speed. Harry follows.

"Do we need anything?" Calum asks. Anabel is in Ashton's arms. Her eyes sparkling up at him. I raise my eyebrows. Does Anabel like Ashton?..

"No."

"Well let's go then!" Luke says and we all nod. Eli holds onto Luke's hand and they run out vampire speed, followed by Michael, Calum, Ashton and Anabel. I look at Liam and he sighs.

"Let's go." I nod and run out vampire speed with him behind me. We get to the cemetery in not even seconds because it's right next door, near the park.

"Why are you late! What the hell!?" I turn around and see the love of my life. I smile at her as she stares at me and Liam.

"Sorry babe." I say.

"We just wanted to look presentable for Jade." Liam says and she nods. She walks forward and positions herself in between us. She hooks her arms in ours and we walk to Jade's grave.

"Can I say a few words?" Emma asks, when we stop. We all nod and she stares at the ground. Eli and Luke use their magic to make flowers. They place it on her grave.

"I just wanted to say... Thank you Jade. Not only did you save my life and my family's... You helped bring my children to life and brought other people closer to us. You were a dear friend and I don't know how I could ever repay you.. It was an honor to call you my doctor... My friend." She says, which leads me to tears. We stand around the grave in silence.

"I think Jade would want us to go get a bite to eat." Niall suddenly says after a few minutes. Some of us chuckle. Niall always seems to get people to laugh and I'm glad that everyone is back to normal.

"Sure Nialler, let's go eat some human food!" Liam says and he beams. Everyone turns around slowly. Emma stays with Eli next to her. I stay close and watch them.

"Look Mommy! I made you something." Eli says, giving her the glass rose.

"You made this?" She asks and I can't help but smile.

"Yeah." He smiles at her and she wraps him in a tight hug.

"Eli, aren't you hungry?" I ask and he lets go of Emma. Running, he jumps on me and I catch him.

"C'mon my love... You look hungry." I say and she smiles at me.

"Sure am!" She smirks and walks next to me.

"I want a huge burger!" Eli says and I laugh.

"Are you sure you'll be able to eat it all?" Emma asks and he nods.

"Yes!" He says. I look over at Emma and that's when I think to myself.... I love her more than anything in this world. Should I....

No... But...

I should....

I might just ask her to marry me..

*Author's Note*

This is it my lovely readers

Ps. Yes there's a sequel. I wrote it with my cousin CatHurt_2611

Here's the link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/4780420-light-over-darkness-the-sequel-to-under-the

-Vic