Returning The Favor

Chapter 23: Returning The Favor

*Louis' POV*

She lays on her back and sighs. I feel so bad for her. But I promised her it would get better. It did for me and the boys, thanks to her. I was simply just going to return the favor.

"What am I going to do when Niall gets back?" That's a really good question.... She looks really nervous and scared. "I'm just really worried.."

"Hey love, don't worry.. I'll help you through it!" She doesn't look convinced.

"How?"

"Okay, well for now you just need to stay away from him." She sighs and tears start falling down her face again. I scoot closer to her and wrap my arms around her once again.

"I don't want to be a vampire Louis!"

"I know babe, I know." I rub her back and start humming a tune. She relaxes in my arms and looks up at me. Her eyes searching for something in mine.

"Promise me something?"

"Anything." I say.

"Don't let me kill anyone.. Stay with me until I learn to control my thirst."

"I promise, don't worry. I've got you." She still looks at me in the eyes, and then suddenly a smile appears on her face. "See, I love it when you smile." She kisses my cheek.

".... Can you get me some ice cream?" She suddenly asks. I laugh and loosen my hold on her, placing my hands on her waist.

"You're so random.. But yeah sure, I'll go get you some." I get up and kiss her on the cheek, leaving the room. I close the door and walk over to the kitchen.

Sabrina and Harry are on the couch, in the living room. I could see them from the kitchen and they're full on snogging. I smile and open the door to the fridge. It's filled with blood... I close it and then open the freezer. It's empty. I close the door and walk into the living room.

"I'm going to the supermarket." I say, walking away. I see that Harry stops kissing Sabrina and looks up at me.

"Wait! I'm coming!" He kisses Sabrina one last time. I start putting my shoes on and he does too. "So we're going to get some food for Niall?" He asks, putting on his shoes.

"Oh, sure. I was also going to get some ice cream for Emma." He chuckles.

"Okay, that's weird.." We walk out the door and into Harry's car, as we continue to talk about how weird of a vampire Emma is.

*Emma's POV*

My legs start to hurt. I can't move them. I just want to be comfortable! I lay my head down on the pillow. The door opens and Sabrina comes in. She closes the door behind her.

"Hey, how are you?" She asks.

"I'm okay.. Though my legs really hurt." I try sitting up and she looks at me in the eyes. The door opens again and Liam is there. My god, no one likes leaving me alone?

"Liam... You can tell if she lies right?" Sabrina asks him. He nods and she looks back at me. Oh right, I remember Louis telling me he had powers. Why the heck does she want to see if I'm lying to her or not?

"Yeah..." He says sitting at the end of the bed. Sabrina sits next to me and looks at me. I look at her.

"If I untie you, will you run?" She asks me. I'm not going to run. Why would I?

"No, I won't run I promise." I say and Liam nods. He comes closer to me and breaks off the chains from my legs.

"Thank you." I start rubbing my sore legs.