Magic

Chapter 30: Magic

*Zayn's POV*

Harry sings the last words to the last song of the night. The drummer, drums and the guitarists play the final notes. Then we jump all together. The crowd scream so loud. Tomorrow is the second show and I'm so excited.

We get off stage and we're sweating like crazy. That was an amazing show! We pat each others backs and go to the dressing room. Harry and Niall go off to different showers. Liam, Louis and I sit down on the sofa's waiting for them to finish up.

"That was mental!" I say happily. The lads smile and agree. The door suddenly opens and Sabrina comes in, holding Anabel in her arms. Eli, who can walk now, runs towards Louis.

"Hey there son, what's wrong?" I look at Louis' facial expression drop. Oh no, what's happening?

"You can't find her?" He says out loud, and I immediately know who he's talking about. Emma is missing.

"We looked everywhere!" Sabrina says, with worry.

"Everywhere?" Liam asks, standing up.

"Yes! I checked the bathroom, all the hallways, backstage, in closets and even asked security to look around." Oh that's not good.

"Last time I saw her, was in here... She said she was going to the bathroom." I say, remembering.

"Maybe we should check again." Liam says and Sabrina agrees. I get up and follow her out the door. Liam follows behind with Louis holding Eli's hand. We walk across the hall and stop at the ladies room.

"Eli said he'll follow you in." Louis says. Sabrina hands me Anabel and she snuggles in my arms. What a cutie. Eli follows Sabrina into the bathroom.

"Search for any clues!" Liam says.

We wait for about a few minutes. All we hear is shuffling. Then we see a bright light shine inside the bathroom. We all look at each other, then Liam quickly opens the door.

"Sab!? ELI!?" Liam yells.

"Yeah?" Sabrina yells back.

"You guys okay?" Liam asks.

"Yeah, perfectly fine!.. Eli found a clue!" Sabrina says.

'You guys are going to have to come inside to see the clue.' I hear a voice say in my head. I look at Louis, who walks inside. Liam follows and I do too.

We walk inside and see Eli standing in front of a mirror, on the counter, where the sinks are. Sabrina is in back of him, and they're staring at the mirror. We look in the mirror and see what they're staring at. The mirror is contoured blue, and there's a playback of Emma looking at the mirror and then looks terrified. She turns around and nothing is there, she sighs in relief and looks back at the mirror. She's about to open the faucet again, when suddenly, there's a figure in back of her. It pauses. I stare in shock. The guy looks exactly like Louis.

"Louis!?" Liam says and I look over at him. He has shock written all over his face.

"That isn't me.." He says.

"Oh no, who the hell is it then!?" Liam says, with an angry tone. Oh great..

"Hey, hey. Let's look at the figure carefully." I say and Liam looks back at the mirror.

'Here, I'll try zooming in.' The same voice that told us to come in here says. I look down at Eli and he smiles. This kid was born three days ago? That's a joke.. The image is zoomed in. So Eli is doing this? Amazing.