Pain And Pleasure

Chapter 17: Pain And Pleasure

*Emma's POV*

My heartbeat accelerates. Zayn throws me and Niall to the ground, next to Liam. I'm about to go hug him, but I'm stopped by Zayn.

"Don't you dare fucking move!" The Vampire Niall says, coming out of the shadows. The real Niall gets closer to me. I wrap a protective arm around him.

"He looks exactly like me.." Niall whispers to me. I look over at Liam, who gives me a confused and worried look.

"I told you not to move!" I don't even have time to react, he pushes me up against a wall. I wince in pain. I hit my head hard against the wall. I can feel pain at the back of my head.

"EMMA!" Sabrina yells. I feel the blood coming out from behind my head. I look over at her, but the fake Niall grabs my chin, making me face him. He lifts me up off the ground. My feet dangling.

"If you move, she's dead." Vampire Niall says. I notice his pupils dilate. He can compel vampires? I thought only Liam could do that.

"So, we meet again love." He comes closer, pinning me against the wall. His hips against mine.

"Let them go!" I exclaim, giving it a try. Maybe he'll let them go! Isn't he after me anyway? He starts laughing.

"Like hell I'm letting them go!"

'Emma, don't intimidate him.' Liam thinks to me.

"What do you want with them?" I ask confused. His face gets closer to mine, his chest against my chest.

"Who says I want them?" He smirks.

"Then... What do you want?" His lips go next to my ear. I feel his cold breath, fanning my skin. I know what he wants... But what he wants, doesn't want him back.

"I want you."

*Louis' POV*

"Keep trying to get in contact with Liam. The second he answers you, we'll go save them." Paul instructs.

"Okay." We just discussed our plan, to save Liam and Sabrina. The plan is to wait for Liam to tell me where they are, then we can go. In the mean time, we've got to wait.

We walk out of Paul's room and I walk to the kitchen. There's no sign of Emma anywhere. That's odd. I go to the living room. She isn't there.

"HARRY!" I yell at the top of my lungs. She did not do what I think she did...

"Louis?" Harry comes running towards me.

"Have you seen Emma?" We don't say a word, for a few seconds. It's silent. There's no heartbeat in the house.

"I don't hear her.." Harry says. Shit! Bloody hell! I close my eyes, trying to concentrate on her. There's nothing. I can't hear her. She's blocking me!

"No, no, NO!" Paul walks in, confusion written on his face.

"Louis?.." He stares at me. I'm panicking. I can't lose her! I love her!

"Emma's missing!" Harry says. Paul looks down at the table, where we left the weapons. They're all gone.

"Well.. At least she brought the weapons.." Paul says.

"What are we going to do!?" I ask him. I put my hands on his shoulders and start shaking him lightly.

"Louis. LOUIS! Calm down!" He says and I'm shaking.

"Hey, what about that bond with Emma?" Harry suddenly asks.

"What about the bond Harry!?" I ask him, confused to why he's even bringing up the subject.