Definitely Not Him

Chapter 33: Definitely Not Him

*Emma's POV*

"You'll help us!?" This is insane! They actually want to help us! I'm overly happy right now. I'm going to be able to get the heck out of here, without having to kill anyone. Except I will kill Will!

"Yeah, under one condition." Luke says, which makes me stop thinking.

"What's the condition?" Louis asks.

"You teach us the good ways of being a vampire." Ashton says. My facial expression softens and I feel like hugging these guys right now.

"You guys were forced into becoming vampires, weren't you..?" I ask in a questionable tone. They all nod.

"Tortured really.." Calum says. Now, I really feel bad for these guys. They don't even know what they're doing. I guess that's why their eyes are red. All they know is evil.

"Of course we'll help you!" Louis says in a happy tone. I look towards him and smile.

"Really!?" Michael asks, overjoyed.

"Of course! We promise!" I say and Louis nods at them. Michael and Ashton come up to me and look at the rope. Luke and Calum go up to Louis and do the same. I don't know how they're going to untie it, because it's still glowing red. I look over at Louis, and notice his rope isn't glowing any color. Luke unties him and tries helping him up, but he won't budge.

"Why can't he move?" I ask.

"Oh, he's probably under some spell or something." Calum says. I nod and then notice Louis is standing now.

"He's free from any spell that was put on him!" Luke smiles in success. They both come up to me. Louis smiles and looks around me.

"How'd you do that?" I ask Luke.

"Oh, I have powers." He smirks. That's awesome... I want powers. I start laughing mentally.

"It's like locked with a password or something." Luke says and then snaps his fingers. "I got it!" I look at him and he closes his eyes. All of a sudden, I feel a falling sensation, but I am caught by someone. I look up and see Louis.

"Well... That took care of one rope.." Ashton says. Luke touches the rope that is wrapped around me and closes his eyes.

"Fuck! It's another password!" Luke sighs in frustration and opens his eyes. "Well the mother fucker has more than one password." Well this is great, how am I going to get out of these stupid ropes?

"Who cares for now, let's go!" I say.

"Wait... Let me try one last thing." Luke says. He closes his eyes and concentrates on the rope. His face starts becoming really red. Then I notice the rope isn't red anymore.

"Luke! You got it!" Michael says in excitement. Ashton suddenly has a knife in his hand and cuts the rope off.

"Yeah, but I can't fucking untie her arms!!" Jesus how many ropes did Will use!? Louis helps me up.

"We'll just get Eli to untie it." Louis says.

"Who's Eli?" Luke suddenly asks me.

"He's our son. He can basically do anything." Louis says and I smile.

"Okay, let's get out of here." Calum says and we walk out with him. Louis has an arm wrapped around me as we walk out quickly. This place looks like a warehouse.

We go down the long hallway of the warehouse. The shelves are stocked with a bunch of cardboard boxes and files. It takes us a while to walk down the hallway. Even if we're speed walking.