Unexpected

Chapter 15: Unexpected

*Emma's POV*

He moves his hands to my bare waist. I still have my bra and underwear on. I help him take off his shirt, showing off his toned abs. He pins me down on the bed and we stare at each other.

"I can't wait to taste you.." He whispers. I blush and I start to feel insecure. I take a deep breath and suddenly lose my smile.

"What's wrong!?" He asks me concerned written all over his face. He's on his knees, on either side of my legs. Looking down at me.

"Oh... Nothing!" I still have the wall image in my head, hoping he and Liam don't hear my thoughts.

"Emma... I'm not going to do anything if you're not ready.."

"No, no, no! I want too... It's just... I was always insecure about this kind of thing." He stares into my eyes, and trails a finger on my cheek. My skin tingles at every touch.

"You shouldn't be insecure. You're beautiful!" I blush and lift myself up to crash my lips on his. He doesn't expect it. Our tongues touch, enjoying the delicious taste.

I fall back on the mattress and he trails kisses down my jaw line, to my neck. He starts sucking on my neck, not biting me. He's leaving his mark on me. I place my hands on his butt, squeezing and he moans.

He stops and places his lips back on mine. His hands slowly unclasping the clasp from my bra. It opens and he lets go of my lips. My straps are falling off my shoulders and he takes it off slowly. My breast are now exposed and he stares, admiring them. A smirk forms on his lips and I can't help but blush.

"You're insecure. Don't know what for," he sings while I bite my lip, trying to relax. His fingers start trailing from my face, slowly going down to the top of my cleavage. I stare at his eye's, wanting to watch his every expression.

"Turning heads when I walk through the door!" I hear another voice sing. Louis quickly turns his head towards the door.

"See. I told ya!" Harry yells in a happy tone. I quickly grab the pillow next to me and try to cover myself with it.

"Hi Harry!... Sorry I totally forgot you were in the house!" Louis says.

"No worries. Emma just woke me up with all her moaning, but it's no big deal." He smirks.

"Harry!!" I scream. He laughs and walks away.

"I'll go make you that dinner, I promised you." Louis smiles at me and winks. He gets up and walks out the room. I get up and grab my bra, quickly putting it back on.

I look down at myself. I'm still covered in blood stains and mud, from yesterday. I poke my shoulder, where the wound was. It's still a bit soar. I am a human after all. I get up from the bed and break down the wall. That's when I feel a panicked scream.

'EMMAA!!!!' I hear Liam's voice resonate in my head.

'Liam!?' I think to him, concern radiating from my thoughts. He sounds in trouble.

'I love you okay!' He thinks back.

'You love me..?' I think uncertain.

'Yes, just remember that!'

'Liam? What's going on!!??' I ask, feeling really scared.

I start running towards the kitchen, hoping Louis is there. He's laughing with Harry. Harry stops laughing and just stares at me. I don't care. I know I'm just in my bra and underwear.

'Sabrina and I got captured by Zayn and Niall.' Louis turns to look at me, with concern written on his face.

"Emma?" He asks.