She's Gone

Chapter 21: She's Gone

*Louis' POV*

All we've been talking about is Emma and our tour that's coming up soon. We need to start writing new songs now and record them. Our management is already pissed with us because we missed the meeting a few days ago... Everyone is wondering, what will happen with Emma, when we start touring. We can't just leave her here.

"What are we going to do with her? She has no family. No home...." Paul says. We're her family...

"We are her family." Harry suddenly says, hearing my thoughts. I smile up at him. I did miss my best friend. He smiles back at me.

"Okay, so I'll speak to Simon about her. He must know someone who could get her a passport, and some legal information." Paul says.

"Thank you Paul, that means a lot!" Liam smiles.

"We're going to start later today on the writing and recording?" Zayn suddenly asks.

"Yeah, that's it." Liam answers. I'm about to say something, but I hear someone scream my name. I look around.. It sounds distant. Then a sudden pain overwhelms me. I gasp for air. I'm coughing and tears are running down my face. I've never felt like this before. It really hurts.

"Louis!" Harry comes running to me. Emma...

"LIAM!" Sabrina yells, he's falling to the ground. He also has tears running down his face.

"Oh my god... Emma." Zayn turns around and runs out the door. Paul follows behind him. I'm breathing hard. Liam is up before me and he starts running out the door. How is he up before me? Sabrina follows him.

"Louis, what's going on?" Harry asks me, with a panicked voice. I try to get up.

"It's Emma.. I can't hear or feel her anymore."

*Zayn's POV*

As soon as I see Louis collapse to the ground, I had a strange feeling. Then Liam collapsed. It must have something to do with Emma. Oh no..

"Oh my god... Emma!" I turn around and run out the door. I run as fast as I can. I hear Paul behind me. I keep thinking, 'is she alright?'

"Do you think she's okay?" I ask.

"I don't know." We get to the flat, in seconds. I burst through the door. I see Niall fall from the wall, to the ground. He's wincing in pain.

"Niall!" I say, running to him.

"Go help Emma!!" He yells, pointing inside the house. I look around the hall. I can't see her. I run in the house looking left to right. Then I see her a few steps away from the kitchen. She's face first on the floor. She's not moving. No...

"Emma!!" I run to her. I turn her around in my arms and her eyes are closed. She's pale. Paul puts his ear near her heart.

"She has no pulse.." No, she can't be dead.. No, this can't be happening.

"Oh my god, Niall are you okay?" I hear Sabrina say. I turn to see her crouched down next to him, he winces in pain, when she touches his leg. He must of broken his leg when he fell. She bites her wrist and offers it to him. Paul gets up and goes in front of Liam who is crying and running towards me. Towards Emma.

"No! Emma!" He yells. I look back down at her. She's dead, there is no doubt about it. I suddenly hear a painful scream. I look back over at Niall. It's not him. He's slowly getting up. Everyone looks at one person. Louis.

"Louis.." Harry says. Louis is crying his eyes out. Waterfalls are falling out of his eyes. Niall walks over to Louis and gives him a big hug, trying to comfort him. Sabrina gets up from her crouching position and walks over to me. I didn't even notice that I also have tears rolling down my face. She can't be gone..

"Zayn, go to him. He needs you." She says to me. I nod and she picks up Emma in her arms and walks away, to one of the rooms.

*Sabrina's POV*

I lay her down on Louis' bed. I place her hands on her stomach and sit down next to her. There has to be a way to get her back. There just has too. I start thinking. I'm older than the boys, there has to be something I picked up about bringing someone back to life, throughout the years. Besides witches, I can't think of anything else that can bring her back. And I'm not going to get a witch involved either.

"Niall, go see what Sabrina's doing." I hear Paul whisper to Niall while Louis cries. He's really loud, gasping for air. I sniffle, it pains me to see him that way. He's one of my best mates and he's usually always the happy one, but today.. There isn't much happiness left in him.

I hear Niall walking towards the room. He opens the door and then closes it behind him.

"Is there anything you can do?" He asks me. I look up at him and then back at Emma.

"I don't know... I'm trying to remember if there's anything in my past that could help." Niall sits on Emma's other side. He puts his hand on top of hers.

"She's so pale..." He says. I nod and sigh. "Shouldn't she be cold?" Niall whispers.

"What?" I ask him.

"Since she's dead... Shouldn't she be cold?" He asks me.

"Yeah..." I touch her and she's warm.

"Weird.." I remove my hand from hers. "This makes no sense..." How can she be warm? If she's dead? My eyes widen. If a human dies with vampire blood in their system, they come back as a vampire... But she didn't take any vampire blood because she refused too. So I guess it's not that.

"I know I didn't know her for long.... But she felt kind of like... Like a sister to me." He says, wiping the tears that are flowing down his face.

"Same with me... It was nice to have a girl around." I look down at her. She seems fine. Almost looks like she's asleep.

"What if we sang? Would that maybe work?" He asks me. I look up at him with questionable eyes. I don't think it's going do anything, but if it makes the little leprechaun happy, I guess it's worth a try.

"We can always try.." I say and he nods. He starts singing a tune, that doesn't sound familiar.

The door opens after a few lines and Liam comes in. He has no expression on his face. It's just blank. Zayn comes in after with everyone else and he looks at Niall.

"Is that one of the songs you wrote when you were hold prisoner?" Zayn asks and Niall nods.

"Can you sing some more?" He asks and Niall nods. He looks back down at Emma and sings some more of the song.

"I like it." Liam mutters after Niall finished. I want to do something. I just don't know what.

"I guess it didn't work.." Niall says. The crying stops. It's silent in the house. Then I hear a wind. I look around the room, there's no windows open anywhere.... I look back down at the bed. It's empty.

She's gone...