I'm Gonna 'Getcha I'll 'Getcha

Chapter 34: I'm Gonna 'Getcha, I'll 'Getcha

*Emma's POV*

"Anyone got any ideas?" I ask, looking around at everyone.

We're all standing in a circle, thinking about how to destroy Will. Louis is by my side, with Anabel. Sabrina is standing next to Jade and the other boys finish the circle. I notice that Eli and Luke are standing next to each other. They also both look deep in thought.

"I might have an idea.." Jade says and I look over at her. She looks around at us and then stops at Eli.

"You are going to kill him with your powers, with the help of me and Luke." She says and Luke looks shocked.

"Um, but I can't do that.." He says.

"Of course you can! You're as powerful as Eli. Together you guys are invincible! You just need practice." Jade explains and he looks down at Eli. "That's why when you touched hands before, you kind of felt this familiarity between you two." Luke and Eli look at each other and then back at Jade.

"So we're like magic brothers?" Eli asks.

"Basically." She says and we nod. That's pretty cool!

"Where are we going to kill him?" Luke asks.

"In this alley. It's perfect." Jade says and everyone nods.

"And what are we suppose to do?" I ask as she looks at me.

"Emma, you'll lead him here. Sabrina and Louis you guys will hide somewhere and attack if necessary. Anabel, you'll hide with Michael, okay?" Jade tells us.

"Okay." Anabel says.

"What happens if he try's killing me?" I ask.

"That's where Liam will step in." She says.

"But he doesn't even know I'm here!" How the hell is he going to be involved in this, if he doesn't know I'm here or what we're planning?

"Emma calm down.. I'll just tell him." Louis says, while Jade walks off to talk with Ashton and Calum.

"Tell him?" I ask with a confused tone.

"Remember, the boys and I... Our minds are linked?" He says.

"Oh! I totally forgot!" I say and he smiles.

"Just give me a second." He says and his expression goes blank. I'm guessing he's trying to talk to them.

*Louis' POV*

'Liam? Harry? Zayn?'

'Louis? Where the heck are you!?' Harry thinks.

'I'm with Emma, Sab, Jade, Eli, Anabel and some friends. We need your help.'

'Emma's with you!? Is she okay?' Liam thinks.

'Yes, she's fine. We need you to be super quiet about this. We're planning on killing the guy who is impersonating me. Which by the way, his name is Will.'

'Okay, what do you need us to do?' Zayn asks.

'We're going to create a diversion, right after the show. Emma is going to show up. Liam, you're going to act all surprised, and Will will see her. You two are going to walk away, he'll probably follow. I want Harry and Zayn to follow him, just in case he try's anything to kill or hurt you or Emma. Liam, you're basically protecting Emma, while she's leading him into a trap. Harry, Zayn, and I will be close by as well. We'll just keep in contact by mind.'