Life or Death

Chapter 18: Life or Death?

*Louis' POV*

Sabrina runs towards me, I'm in pain, but all I can think about is Emma. She yelled 'Liam!' and then passed out. Someone needs to help her, instead of me. I'm not the one who's dying here!

"Louis! Louis... Don't move." I don't move, I only stare at Emma.

She removes the stake from my chest. I wince in pain. She then runs vampire speed to Emma, and makes her drink her blood. My wound starts to heal. I slowly try to get up. I run vampire speed, to where Harry and Paul are. I need to save Liam.

I run into the other room, that I saw them go into and the scene before me, gives me the chills. Ebony is choking Harry, while Paul is on the floor unconscious next to Liam. I run to her and throw her across the room. She hits the floor and quickly gets up.

All of a sudden my head goes funny and fuzzy. It feels like my head is exploding. I scream in pain. Sabrina runs in, but is on the floor in seconds. Both of us screaming in pain.

"Stop hurting my friends!" A voice suddenly yells. My head stops hurting. I slowly look up to see Emma with a knife to her chest.

"NO!" I yell and run vampire speed to Ebony. I snap her neck. She didn't expect that. Her eyes go black and she turns into dust. Emma falls to the ground. Her mouth open. She's shocked and I feel her pain. I run to her. Holding her in my arms, I bite my wrist and hold it to her mouth.

"Emma, drink!" I plead. I'm losing her. She's breathing really hard and panting, staring at the ceiling.

"L-Lou... I-I'm s-sorry." Tears are falling down her cheeks. Niall comes running in, with Sabrina and run towards us.

"I-I s-should h-have listened t-to y-you.."

"Emma! Just drink the blood. Please!" Niall yells. I look at him. Oh how I missed him. I look back down at Emma. Her eyes are slowly closing.

"EMMA! DRINK!! PLEASE!" I yell. Suddenly, Harry is next to me. He shoves my wrist in her mouth and removes the knife from her chest.

"Just drink it Emma!" Sabrina says. She's crouching next to me. I feel Emma's lips on my wrist. She licks the blood.

"That's it Emma. You're doing great!" Liam is suddenly next to me. I feel her heartbeat accelerate. Her eyes open wide and she pushes my wrist away.

"Lou.... I don't want it." She's still panting. She didn't drink enough and her wound is still bleeding.

"You didn't drink enough.. I'm not letting you die!"

"..Emma!?" I hear Zayn, who has a panicked tone in his voice. He comes running in and crouches down next to Liam. "I'm so sorry Emma!" He says, pain written all over his face.

"It's alright Zayn..... I'm glad I was able to bring all you guys back together." She says, in a low whisper.

"Emma, please. You're getting weaker, just drink Louis' blood. I don't want you to die!" Niall says.

"No. If I die, I die. But if I live, then I'll live. I'm not drinking your blood.."

"Let's get her out of here. It's cold and it's not good for Emma." Paul is up. We agree and I pick her up. Her wound is still bleeding. I'm getting really thirsty and I'm not the only one.

"Someone needs to keep a hand over that wound.." Paul says, noticing my distress.

"I'll carry her!" Niall suddenly says.

"I think.... That... Would be a g-good-" She coughs up a bit of blood and I'm getting worried.

'Lou, give Emma to Niall.. He'll be able to cover the wound with one of his hands, without wanting to eat her.' Harry thinks to me.