Chapter 39_Sparks of War_

Start from the beginning

Standing in the newly made ice continent a giant black ice mountain can be seen.

As she stands there depleted of more than half of her energy she lets out a sigh.

"He couldn't even fight back... However, I did put more than half of my energy into that one... Can't blame him for dying..." Velzard complains as she transforms back into her human form.

"It will take about two weeks to get it all back... But it should be enough to assist Guy, and seeing as Milim isn't that far she's probably helping him out." As she ponders about it she walks along the snow deciding to analyze the battlefield before jumping in.

As she moves forward the mountain behind her slowly starts to shake.

Before suddenly a small crack spread across the dark ice. Slowly spreading, the vibrations it made got louder and louder before they grabbed her attention.

She quickly turned around and instinctively crossed her arms creating an ice wall.

As the the black body of the frozen dragon explodes with dark smoke the explosion produces no heat letting the scattered ice explode all around him.

Velzard's barrier shattered as she fell on her back.

The energy released shatters the icy ground turning the ice into needle-sharp shards and the occasional salt pockets into an equivalent to an accelerated particle.

As the sound barrier is breached loud bangs envelop the area around her before her ears start ringing.

After the initial shock wave what is left of the broken and cracked ground stands in silence before an implosion occurs.

After, the area's molecules once again start to move, all the energy that was forcefully taken and directed into the black dragon as an attack, left a powerful vacuum.

And with the energy of the surrounding climate rusheing in the temperature rapidly increases to 10 times it's preview state casing a dry heat wave that heated molicuels at the molecular lever leaving the ice intact but making it as hot as melted iron.

As things calm down the huge ice islands that was created not so long ago slowly starts melting out of it's natural state leaving only smaller ice pieces each floating in its own direction.
(A/N: I can give the explanation in the comments if you want. This isn't possible but it theoretically should be☺️)

Now only these two were left.

Sitting on one of the ice pieces she slowly stands up before giving the now much smaller black dragon a death stare.

"You just won't die will you..."

As her words echo along the smaller ice mountains floating around her the dragon returns the stare.

(Even tho I used {Full counter} One hit and 70% of my outer body mass is gone... Just like that. Some of it even hit my soul directly... She's dangerous.) Arox thought as his mouth and wings slightly shivered from the cold impact.

(If I didn't separate from most of my astral body the hit would have killed me right there. Not to mention...) Arox thought as he looked at his new size.

(Most of my magicule storage went along with it!!) Arox cursed as he looked at the white-haired woman.

As she watched this unfold only surprise and shock stayed on her face.

(I gave more than 50% and my entire Ultimate skill into that... And that shitty lizard is still alive!!) She internally screamed trying to keep her poker face.

(With the control he has over his soul and astral body he's a bigger threat than his previous size could ever showcase.) Velzard thought this over before returning her eyes to the black dragon.