Chapter 24_The Letter Of Invitation_

Rimuru POV:

So I have to say he was way more disappointing than I thought he would be.

Instead of meeting an arc angel one who served the creator himself, I meet the sad-looking crybaby that is the man or should I say phantom named Feldway.

But a useful individual is a useful individual so I told Michael to make Feldway his vesicle for when Rudra's body inevitably falls apart.

Anyway back to the current situation...

Help me!!!

I am currently in a situation that can best be described as fucked. Why am I fucked you may ask? Let's just say I was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

*flashback*

I'm walking down the hallway without a care in the world. Hands behind my head and snacks in my pockets. If I make it to my office without meeting anyone I am golden.

But alas things were not meant to be.

"Hello there Rimuru~" I hear a pink demo- I mean lovely looking lady says.

"H-hi S-Shuna. H-how a-are you doing?" I ask as the non-existent sweat rushes down my face.

When it comes to Shuna she's so scary she is only second to Ciel when she's mad.

DO NOT BE FOOLED by her nice looks. She is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

"What may I do for y-you on this fine morning," I asked trying my best to not shake in fear.

"Oh, such nice manners. You know I sometimes forget how nice you can be." Says Shuna in an innocent voice.

"But you shouldn't worry too much. I'm merely looking for the missing snacks I was planning to store for a future meeting. Now you wouldn't know anything about them would you R~i~m~a~r~u~s~a~n~" Shuna says with a smile that never reaches her eyes.

 Now you wouldn't know anything about them would you R~i~m~a~r~u~s~a~n~" Shuna says with a smile that never reaches her eyes

I look at my demise and bring myself to smile.

(Ahh~ What a nice life it was. I experienced love, tasted a lot of good food, and even met a beautiful person I get to call my girlfriend. But alas it is time for me as any other creature to meet my creator. Amen.) I think as I close my eyes and ready myself for the sweet release of death...

But it never comes... No, I was wrong, it was not death that awaited me... But the eternal damnation by the hands of the devil himself.

"I believe Shion was just testing a new recipe I gave her. She doesn't like to use her skill when she's practicing. So seeing as you are so hungry all the time why not test out some food she made." Says Shuna with an innocent smile as she walks past me.

*End of flashback*

I now stand before the woman herself as she brings me a bowl filled with what can only be described as the Abyss of Hades.