Chapter 19_The Sewer's_

Rimuru POV:

So it's been kinda busy the last few weeks. The Empire is in its last preparations and it will soon deploy its troops kick-starting the war.

While Osamu accompanied by me Shion and Diablo has been traveling around the western nations supporting their armies for the inevitable war.

I will say Velzard might have been cold to me but at least she didn't force me into so many meetings.

Anyway, we are currently heading back to Tempest. Souei has informed us about the Empire's advancements and they are making their move.

The defense plan Osamu and his subordinates come up with is rather cute. They will hide the whole country in Ramirises {labyrinth} and defeat the 700.000 army one by one.

I can't say it's a bad idea but it definitely isn't efficient.

"So Testarossa will be the messenger since she has a recognizable face?" Askes  Osamu.

"Yes, you see when I first incarnated in the Empire I caused the incident known as the [Scharlet lake]. But not long after I was sent back to the spiritual realm by a group of humans." Answered Testarossa showing a small bit of embarrassment about the last part.

"Hahahahah! Testa just admit it! You got your ass whooped by a group of humans!!" Laughed two small demons.

"Hmmm, how weird I swear I just heard someone say something, yet I can't seem to find someone near my eye level." Said Testarossa throwing back a {{FULL COUNTER!}}.

"Hey! That's dirty you can't say that it's unfair!!" Said Carrera shutting up from her chair and throwing a temper tantrum.

"Yea! It isn't---" Tried to argue Ultima but was cut off.

"That's enough isn't it." Said Diablo with a scary smile making the two demonesses sit back in their chairs.

And so the meeting moved on.

*Timeskip*

So I am currently in what Osamu calls the control room. It is a special room in the labyrinth made as a commanding room.

Since the plan is to kill the enemy one by one in the labyrinth why not make your base of operation in the labyrinth itself?

It is also equipt with the observation magic Ciel created. Osamu named it {Argos}.

It is the same attack he used to annihilate the Falmouth army. It uses water droplets and light particles to display a quality pretty close to 4k.

Their plan is as follows.

1. Try to be "civil" and talk things out. (We both know this has the same amount of potential as the gen z.)

2. The goblin riders destroy the tanks leaving only the foot soldiers.

3. Use the goblin riders as bait and lead the army forces to the labyrinth. (Justice for Gabta!)

4. And lastly slaughter the rest of the soldiers in the labyrinth. (Truly civilized.)

So they are currently at stage 3. The Goblin riders are already in the labyrinth and we are merely waiting for the pigs to enter the slaughterhouse.

*Timeskip*

What's up guys it's ya, boy Rimuru here! And welcome back to another labyrinth/sewer blog! But before we start make sure to SMASH THAT LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE BUTTON!!!