Chapter 36_Prep work_

3rd POV:

In a land cursed by an eternal ice age, the howling wind travels along its surface. The wind slid along the icy floor picking up the small dust like ice creating a brutally hard atmosphere, Sharp enough to tear one's skin off cell after cell.

But if one observes the path the wind takes they will soon realize that it is traveling in a spiral. With that fact in mind if you were to follow the wind's path you would soon reach a place like no other.

Being met with a building so tall it dwarfs the mountains around it and a shine so bright it plays as the star in this blizzard.  With icy walls so pure and clear they put a joke on any kind of glass.

Surrounded by the same dangourus cristal air one could only see a glimpse of the whole building. Earning its title of the unseeable Ice castle.

 And its lord and lady are as of now in a pickle... As they face an enemy equal to themself.

"So what!! That's all you got!?! We buy time and then what!!" The white-haired woman yells the the red demoness.

"I thought you were supposed to get smarter when in the female form, You're giving us a bad image!!" The woman continues her assault before the red-haired demoness intervenes.

"LOOK I CAN'T FOCUS WHEN YOU'RE YELLING!!! We are doing my plan but if you have a better one speak up!!" The Woman yells back before a dark smoke surrounds her body. After the smoke clears in its place can be seen a muscular red-haired man with an exposed chest wearing a tooth-filled necklace.

"Now... What to do with you? What to do, what to do..." An icy tone remarks with a laugh sending shivers down their spine. As if trying to pick his next toy the voice laughs.

(Huh I guess we go by his plan.) The woman remarked while materializing a spear in her hand.

She steps forward and confronts the blue-haired individual.

(Right we swap out every minute or so until Guy finishes th--) The woman tries to go over the plan in her head before the blue-haired individual speaks up.

"Sorry to burst your bubble but I won't be your opponent," Rimuru remarks with a smile.

"Eh?" A confused noise escapes her lips as a menacing aura fills the air.

"You know he trained himself for this ever since we met. It would be rude if I took that away from him!" Rimuru answers his voice getting more and more sinister with every second passing.

"Come out and play..." As Rimuru announces in a teasing tone as a blue Aura materializes out of his ever-expanding shadow.

Two blue claws stretch out of Rimuru's shadow burying their fangs into the ground as they pull themself out of Rimuru's shadow. As a black fog grabs onto the creature. The black fog materializes into a black liquid before losing its grip.

Out comes a blue spirit dragon. His scales reflect a blue aura before it slowly turns into a white one. The power reflected off the dragon as if it was not his own merely a reflection of the foe before him.

 The power reflected off the dragon as if it was not his own merely a reflection of the foe before him