Chapter 4_Lemon and new skills_

Rimuru POV:

It's been two days since the Walpurgis meeting. I've spent most of my time in my room practicing the piano. But something is missing, or should I say someone. I haven't heard anything from Ciel ever since she went into sleep mode.

But I know for a fact she's not asleep. Since I feel her doing something to my skills without my permission. But I'm not going to stop her for two reasons. First, I was planning to ask her to modify my skills anyway. Second It gives me a good reason for doing what I'm about to do.

Ciel POV:

I just finished modifying my master's skills, I hope he'll praise me for it. After I'm done I'll act like I just woke up from sleep mode. I do want to surprise my master after all.

<<Good Morning master>> I say to him acting sleepy.

>>Good morning sleepy head how did my skill modification go?<< He asked me with a smile on his face but his eyes were not smiling.

(OH CRAP WHAT AM I GONNA DO NOW. HOW DID HE EVEN KNOW I DID MY BEST TO HIDE THE MODIFICATIONS OF HIS SKILLS AND HE STILL FOUND OUT!!!!!! Master is so angry I) didn't ask for his permission. I just have to make a convincing excuse.

<<I-i w-was j-just trying to-->> I try to make an excuse but he cuts me off.

>>I don't care about your excuses Ciel. Meet me in the {imaginary space} right now!!<<

(How does he know... No never mind he is my master of course he already knows and understands all of his new skills.)

<<Y-yes>> I say and teleport to the imaginary space. I have also made a body for myself using one of my master's skills I made {parallel existence}.

I teleport to a place master just built in the {imaginary space}. It was a massive room with soft walls and sealing. The ground was covered with pillows made from silk and full of feathers. It would be a dream place for a lazy/sleepy person.

In the middle of the room, I see a beautiful man with silvery-blue hair and golden eyes. It was my master in his male form.

~~After two hours of Rimuru scolding Ciel~~

I was kneeling on the floor and profusely apologizing to Master. How can I ever repent for such a sin? But Master suddenly lifted my chin and smiled.

>>Ciel stop crying, there is only one thing you can do to make it up to me.<< He says with a smile on his face.

<<What is it?! I'll do anything to make Master forgive me!!>> It was then after I said those words that something unthinkable happened. Something that I would treasure for the rest of my life.

*Lemon starts now*

Ciel POV:

After I say that master tells me to stand. But as I stand up he grabs my face and pulls me into a deep kiss. When our lips touch I feel my body slowly melt away in pleasure. He uses my surprise to his advantage as he puts his tongue into my mouth and starts exploring it.

I moan in pleasure as he slowly gets control over my entire body. Master knows I don't need to breathe so we kiss for a while. After five whole minutes of kissing, we finally separate.

As he pulls away I start breathing heavily but he doesn't let me rest. He pushes me on the ground and kisses me again. While he's kissing me I feel his hands slowly make their way to my private parts. One of them starts to play with my breasts while the other one caresses my pussy.