Chapter 5_Rimuru's plan&Ciel's first date_

~~200 years after chapter 4~~

It's been 200 years since Ciel's first time but we've been dating for only the past 8 years. After she woke up I confessed my love to her. But she just hide in the back of my consciousness and didn't speak to me for 3 days. But I didn't wanna force her since I understood her position. She was a manas with an ego who was just learning about emotions. So when she was bombarded with strong emotions like love and lust, it was understandable she would be confused. So I decided to give her time and let me tell you she needed a lot of it.

It took her 122 years to analyze and understand her emotions. She then took 40 years to plan a perfect date and another 30 to gather enough courage to ask me out. If that doesn't make me the most patient lover in the universe, then I don't know what does.

Even tho' I did lose my pride as a chosen male partner. She was the one that asked me to be my girlfriend first. But I quickly regained the title in bed after the date was over.

Anyway even when all of this was happening in the middle me and Ciel newer forgot about the plan. Even tho' I never told her the plan she did try to figure it out but she ultimately failed.

But with Ciel here all I need to do is wait for the right conditions to enter the game with my pieces. That is exactly what happened 5 years ago. That is when I got one of the most useful piece on board the empire.

His name is Tatsuya Kondou he is also known as First Lieutenant Kondou. He is an Otherworlder and the head of the Intelligence Bureau. He was saved by the Emperor Rudra and pledged his loyalty to him until the day he dies.

Ciel succeeded in using one of her parallel existences to carve a mind-controlling curse into Kondous's soul. While Kondou himself is completely unaware that he is being controlled. That also gives us a good footing in the empire. But will have to wait before we get control over the whole empire.

~~In the {imaginary space}~~

"So today is the day I tell you about my very secret plan," I say to Ciel while giggling like a child. We bought decided to complete our revenge plan before getting married.

"I can't wait to hear Rimuru-kun's perfect plan!!" Ciel shouted in excitement.

~~4 Hours of explaining later~~

"So that's the whole plan any questions?" I say to her. I could have just shared my memories and safe myself 4 hours of explaining. But Ciel was so happy after hearing each step of the plan I explained to her I just couldn't ruin her fun. A love seeing her so excited she looks so cute, I really am a lucky Gluten.

"I understand the part with Rudra and Chloe but what's the deal with Redshiht and Velzard?" She asked me with a cute pouting face.

"You don't have to worry about that just jet," I say to her

"You only have to take care of Chloe and Rudra. After those preparations are done we start playing the waiting game." I say to her.

"We already have a connection with Rudra because of Konduo and for Chloe there is Lumines," I say nonchalantly

"I see so that was the reason Rimuru-kun dominated that slut, she still doesn't deserve your attention," Ciel says with a jealousy-filled face.

"Don't worry C~i~e~l I can dominate you in bed after the meeting is done," I say walking to her slowly.

"I mean if Rimuru-k-kun wants t-to he can--" I cut her off.