Chapter 31_Vampire's wish_

[Current Location: Use to be Clayman's domain (forgot the name help me) ]

"{Beast claw}!!!" A buff blond man shouts as his spear releases a large cut-like projectile cutting through multiple rows of angels.

"I have to say they are more sturdy than I originally thought." The man notes to the woman next to him.

"{Fether rush}!!" The woman shouts as multiple feathers detach from her wings shooting down multiple angels.

The woman takes a breather before seeing a group of angels release a barrage of light orbs.

"They aren't that tough it's just you're lack of planning. You spend an enormous amount of energy and call it an attack!" The woman responds while dodging the incoming light orbs.

"Sure sure, call it whatever you like but it seems my brute force outmatches your planned attacks." The man responds with a laugh as he blocks the incoming orbs.

"Still we have Lady Millime to thank for our improvement. We would never have lasted this long against this many angels before we started training." The woman responds as she cuts down an angel swordsman with one of her wings.

"Don't act all happy we still have a few tens of thousands left so we aren't done yet." The man answers as he gathers a large amount of energy in his spear.

"{Beast roar}!!" As the man screams those words he throws his spear into a large group of armored angels. The spear shoots toward the angels with immaculate speed and the angels sense the danger activating their defensive spell.

The spear doesn't hit their barrier but explodes right before it creating a large explosion outshining the sun.

"Huuuu! How many was that? Probably 500 hundred or so!" The man proudly exclaims as he stricks a pose while catching his spear.

"Sigh~I would be more worried about your magicules aren't you running low? {Tornado}!!" The woman asks as she releases another attack knocking one hundred angels out of the sky.

The attack settles down but the man still hasn't responded.

"Carrion?" The woman asks as she turns around.

[Notice: The conditions to start the individuals {Beast King Carrion} harvest festival have been met.]

"I don't... know... I feel... so... tired..." Carrion answers as he fights to stay on his feet.

[Notice: The individuals {Beast King Carrion} harvest festival will now commence...]

"He he... I think I... won't stay conscious for long... good luck Frey..." whispers Carrion as he falls to the ground.

Frey springs forward catching him and gently placing him on the ground.

"I swear to god Carrien you have a week's worth of paperwork for leaving me like this." Frey curses at him as she faces the incoming assault.

"And to take care of you {Fether ru--}" But when she's about to kill the angels she gets cut off by another voice.

[Notice: The conditions to start the individuals {Sky Queen Frey} harvest festival have been met.]

(Shit! It's the same thing Carrion had. Is it an attack? No this is the words of the world...) As she realizes the consequences of her falling asleep she starts panicking.

(no! No! NO! NO! I can fall asleep now! What's going to happen to my body?) Her mind fights off the sleepiness as she tries to think of a solution to the mob of angels coming her way.

She tries to throw another attack but is only met with nothing.

(It's no good I can control any of my skills in this state... I guess... I'm dead.) As that thought crosses her mind she drops to the ground accepting her fate.