Chapter 17_A dog?_

Osamu POV:

So... A lot has happened. And when I say a lot I mean a lot!!

Firstly Diablo's plan of overthrowing the falmouth kingdom succeeded there was the whole Hinata/Granbell Rosso/Millim's dragon reviving/Lumines/Chronoa/Chloe charade and lastly--

"Sir Osamu I have brought you the tea you requested. " Said a blue-haired individual that entered my office. They are wearing a butlers outfit and holding a plate of cookies and tea.

"A yes thank you Rimuru you can go back to your post," I say while he places the plate on the table.

"As you will sir Osamu." Said Rimuru giving a polite bow and elegantly leaving my office.

Huhhh and lastly him.

*Flashback*

(This has to be some kind of a joke.) I think sweating profusely as I watch the people on the other side of the meeting table.

I and Diablo are currently in the most expensive meeting room Tempest has to offer. And as for the reason why we are here, it's because of our "special guests".

You see tempest has just been visited by the frost dragon Velzard and The strongest Demon lord Guy Crimson!!! Guy came here because he wanted to talk (threaten me) about the demon's trio.

And as for Velzard, she's here for Veldora.

"So for what exactly do I owe the honor of--" I try to play dumb but Guy is having none of it.

"Spare me the crap!! What were you thinking when you gave...FOUR PRIMORDIALS NAMES!!! Maybe Diablo is okay since he's always been a wild card but what's with the trio!!! And why didn't you stop him, Dino!! You were supposed to be the supervisor." Screams Guy losing it. I think he also mentions Dino but I'm too distracted by someone behind Guy.

(Is Rimuru smirking?) I think while looking at the smirk Rimuru is trying to hide.

"Hey!!! Are you listening to me!!! Do you know the effect this could have on the balance of power did you even--"That's pretty much the point where I stopped listening. I then started talking to Raphael to find a solution.

After a few minutes of talking to Raphael, we came up with a perfect plan.
I would offer Guy to take care of the human race and he will forget all about this whole charade.

*One bargaining session later.*

"So we all agree Osamu will take care of the human race?" Asks Guy.

We all nod... and that's how I signed my soul away. But when Guy and Velzard were preparing to leave Velzard asked for one final deal.

"So how much do I have to give you, for you to bring him to me for education? " Said Velzard pointing at Veldora.

I put my hand on my chin and smile. Veldora looks at me in horror and Guy looks interested.

"Depends on how long and how frequently he will be coming to you. You see Veldora has a job in the labyrinth so he can't be away for too long. So name the time and I'll name the price." Hehe, it's time to reveal my true salesman self.

"How about every three days for a month and I give you my word to never raise a claw agents you or your country." Velzard

"That's just a straight no-go." Osamu

"Hmm... Every week for a whole week." Velzard

"Every two weeks for one week." Osamu

"Every week for 4 days." Velzard