Chapter 12_The attack_

Osamu's POV:

Man, I will miss being their teacher. They may be a bunch of troublemakers but they are still good kids.

"I'll make sure to visit you as much as my busy hands allow me," I say as I and Ranga start walking away from the city walls.

" " " " "See you sensei!!!" " " " " All the students shout while jumping and waving.

"And Yuuki, make sure to take good care of them," I say to him and wave goodbye.

"Sure thing Osamu-san," Yuuki responds.

"Ranga let's hurry up and get home as fast as possible," I say to ranga after we are far enough for them not to hear us talk.

"As you wish Osamu-sama!" Ranga exclaims and starts speeding up. 

We only really need to get far enough for them not to see us anymore. Since I don't want people to know that I can just simply teleport to Tempest.

I see a single tree that I remembered as a landmark for how far away we are and order Ranga to stop since this should be far enough.

>>Great sage one fast travel to Tempest, please.<< I say to the great sage to teleport me to Tempest.

<<Confirmed: Teleporting the individuals Osamu Tempest and Ranga to the location Tempest...>>

<<Teleporting...Failed>>

<Notice: The teleportation process was unsuccessful.>

>>What!! What happened!?<< I say shocked. What could have happened?

"M-my l-lord!" I hear someone shout snapping me out of my thoughts.

I look over and see a dark-haired individual wearing dark-blue clothing with a single horn in the middle of his head. It's Souei.

"Souei what happened!? Are you all right." I ask looking concerned. He has a lot of scratches and his clothes are torn up.

"Y-you mustn't w-worry about me this is merely a c-clone of m-me. You sh-should get out of h-here it is f-far too d-dangerous for you!!" He says and disappears into the shadow.

<<Warning: A {Holy barrier} has been placed on this area. Due to the barriers {Anti-magicule} properties all the of the Individual Osamu Tempest's skills have been blocked.>>

>>What!? Resist the effects!!<< I say completely shocked. What is happening?

<<Confirmed: Resisting the effects of the {Holy barrier}.>>

<<Resisting...Successful>>

<<Notice: 70% of skills have been successfully unblocked>>

"Ranga get in my shadow!" I order Ranga to get to safety.

"Okay, my lord!!" Good, he seems to understand the situation. Now let's see where the source of the barrier is coming from.

"You seem to be quite cautious... No matter you're as good as dead. You know I have quite a good track record of eliminating monsters. And I'm not planning on ruining it." 

A hear a voice behind me and immediately turn around to see who it is. The person had short dark hair and was wearing a white robe with a red cross on it. It's one of Shizu's students I think her name was Hinata Sakaguchi the captain of the "Holy Knights". But it doesn't look like she's here to talk.