Chapter 34_The reveal_

*A/N: Tbh I can't be bothered to triple-check my work so deal with this one-time checked chapter...*

Before the very creation of heaven and earth, the creator formed the now-known seven angels of origin.

Giving each one a name and a body of their own what was in his eyes a simple gift was in theirs a prize possession... One that should not and will never get damaged.

And so the seven angels of origin stored the gift in a secret dimension never to be scratched by anyone.

And so the angels served...
In a cold robotic way...

But soon the first of them named Feldway grasped the goals of his creator. As he realized they could never truly serve their master without an ego.

And so upon this realization, he was the first to succeed in acquiring an ego. What kind of ego? One of a simple loyal subordinate with a slight sprinkle of pride.

And so as what he could only see as a reward for his work, his undying lord gave him an order like no other.

He had the privilege of watching over his creator's favorite creations. Humans...

They ware... Extraordinary to say the least. 

With simple goals and actions, they called routines it was unexplainable how they survived. With some of them happy with their lives and others yearning for more they couldn't be more spread out. 

But once they had a common enemy to defeat, they showed their true colors.

Even with their small life span and fragile bodies, they possessed knowledge spread across generations. Their perseverance and adaptability were what let them not only walk this earth but dominate it. 

It was a feat, Michael, got to observe himself, as a newly founded kingdom found ways for even the weakest of their people to control a greater demon. 

But as he continued watching, he realized a fatal flaw in his master's creation. By giving those humans free will like no other they became absent from the system around them.

A system per se like a lake. The water in a lake never truly leaves that lake. It merely evaporates into steam before falling back to the ground and entering the lake once more.

Doomed to repeat that process indefinitely the only thing keeping it in is the absence of its wish of leaving. But if given a choice would water stay in this circle? It's a possibility that has yet to happen to it. But it has happened to others.

And that is exactly how humans work. Always wanting to know more, to have more, to gain more. Whether it is power knowledge or resources humans will never be satisfied. And so they would soon dominate an empty lake.

But before finding a way to stop the imminent evaporation of the lake another problem arose.

As it seemed humans would have their bread cut for them as the embodiment of destruction spread its wings for the first time.

And as the protector of humanity, it was his job to stop it in its tracks. 

He can always remember that day. It was a cold night only light with a weak shine from the moon. Children sleeping bandits stealing and night guards playing cards.  A peaceful night like no other, before the earth and hell became alike. 

With the moon turning red and the earth showing cracks a horrifying screech can be heard from the distance.

As it crawled from the bowels of hell itself IT seeped its claws into the fields humans used for food. Pulling itself out of the ground revealing its full size truly dwarfing the creatures below.