Chapter 11_Ciel's toy_

*Lemon starts here*

Rimuru POV:

And after I see what she was wearing I couldn't help but laugh.

"Fufufu...This has to be one of the lewdest clothes you have ever put on." I say in a teasing tone. She tries her best to hide her embarrassment but fails. This is gonna be a fun night.

 Over the years I was able to put her in many different lewd clothing. But for her to put something like this on without any of my encouragement is something else.

(I guess this is what one month of pent-up lust looks like. Well, at least when it comes to Ciel that is. Fufu, Im gonna have so much fun teasing her!) I think and look at Ciel's outfit.

The dress covers very little of her body and doesn't leave much to the imagination. The dress includes only two pieces and that is the bra and the panties.

The threadlike panties are completely black and only have a small knot holding them up. It is the same with the bra. The bra has three black clover-shaped knitted in with silver string. And around her neck, there is a necklace with a silver cross, there is also a black earring on one of her ears. Her nails are painted black complimenting the rest of the dress. And her deep crimson eyes are as beautiful as ever.

 And her deep crimson eyes are as beautiful as ever

*A/N: picture is not mine*

Ohh my... My beautiful girlfriend is standing in front of me with a lustful smile prepared to make my night and, I'm just sitting here.

(What the hell am I doing still being dressed?) As I am thinking this I raise my hand and snap my fingers. My clothes disappear into thin air and I'm now completely naked.

Ciel looks my naked body up and down and stops at my little friend with a smile. She slowly bends down on all fours and starts walking over to me. She climbs onto the couch and moves closer to my lips. Our lips connect into a passionate kiss.

As we kiss there are small drops of saliva dripping out of our mouths. After a few minutes of kissing we separate with a bridge of saliva connecting our lips.

Ciel looks at me with a lustful smile and slides down to my little friend. She gives him a gentle kiss and starts stroking him with her hand. And after a minute this turns into a full-blown blowjob. And she is sucking all 13 inches without a problem. She sucks all the way down and slowly lifts her head removing her lips with a pop.

"Rimi why won't you cum for me." She says giving me a small pout.

"You are gonna have to earn it," I say while grinning from ear to ear.

And after 30 minutes of trying she gives up. She rolls on her back facing away from me with an annoyed look on her face.

"Master is so mean. If you don't stop being so mean to me I will leave and find another mast--uh!" I cut her off by sliding behind her while gently caressing her pussy.