Chapter 38_The Funnier Part_

*Shit... Here we go again. Fool me once shame on me fool me twice shame on someone else and fool me 38 times fuck me backwards I don't care let's do this! Lights, camera, action!*

"And now I can have my fun..."

The words travel through the empty wasteland as there is only one person there to hear them...

Laying on it’s back too weak to even stand, the pitiful figure of a once prideful demon could be seen.

His upper face is unrecognizable with his seat of teeth looking like a lineup of kids, and his eyes have been pulled, squished, and gouged out of their sockets so many times they have started to regenerate with their once-white scleras now completely red.

His mouth was at one point forced to bite it's tongue leaving it's twisted bite marks all over it.

All of his fingers have been twisted pulled and forced in all the wrong directions two of them even resembling a pretzel as the nails at least what was left of them had the blood under them harden and turn black.

The skin is a mix of red blue and black. As some of it filled up with blood patches due to internal bleeding, some lacked the basic resources to keep the same color and some slowly started to rot away.

Certain parts of his skin even looked partly damaged... As if someone peeled the skin layer by layer. Leaving a breeding ground for bacteria to spread.

With empty eyes... The creature on the floor lay there absent of the world around it.

With its last few hours of existence consisting of only pain... It's mind started begging for anything.

A simple pause... A simple break... No not even that... A lighter punishment... Tearing off the nails... Cutting off a finger... Anything... ANYTHING BUT WHAT WAS BEING DONE!!!!

Before...

What was thought to be the worst turned into the same relief that was sought out earlier...

Each time what was thought to be the worst turned out to be the thing his mind would now crave for...

So this...

This right here...

Was heaven...

Lying here in the snow... The skin on his back slowly falling apart due to the frostbite... His nails teeth and fingers trying their best to regenerate. And the slow and disgusting rot of some of the wounds his body sustained a few rounds back...

There is no constant of pain as he use to know it...

The figure lay there thinking...

This was true bliss...

*Trade offer!!
You do not request me to write this torture.
And I get to stay on FBI's "Medium danger" list.*

"Ohh Guy~" But soon an ice-cold voice hit its ears...

It panicked... It was him...

And he called it by it's name...

As the brain fails to process the information, the body's muscle memory fails to move.

It was panicking.

Why did he call it by its name!!

Why isn't it over!!

No no no!!

It isn't over he's moving closer!!!

The creature screamed in its head.

As he made his way towards it the 'lessons' it was taught came back in... 

Every bone that was shattered... Every muscle that was cut... And every inch of skin that was peeled off...