Chapter 2_New partner_

*A/N There will be some timeline changes and I also don't know the timeline very well so please bare with it*

Guy POV:

It's been quite a few years since my game with Rudra started. I established the demon lords which include: Ramires (Fairy of the Labyrinth) Milim Nava (the destroyer) and me Guy Crimson (Lord of Darkness). And if today's Walpurgis school goes according to plan, I can add two more to the list.

But I don't believe that this will be enough." what do you think Rudra is planning" I ask my partner the White Ice Dragon Velzard.

"Honestly, I've never been one for planning. Just ask Rimuru he's much better than us, wasn't that the whole point of pulling him out of those ruins?" Velzard said.

"Yeah you're right, I was really lucky to find him. Ever since he swore his loyalty and became my subordinate, all this planning has become super easy. I honestly feel bad for Rudra." I said.

"But he did resist a lot in the beginning. It took a whole month of torture to finally surrender to me. But it was worth it in the end."I say with a smile.

Rimuru POV:

I'm sitting in my room thinking about my plans. When someone knocks on my door.

"Come in!"The door opens and Rain enters the room.

"Rimuru Guy-sama called you" Rain

"Thanks, I'll be right there" What does this bit*h want this time?

I stand up and walk towards the balcony.

Ever since I became Guy's subordinate I have been forced to use my female body and wear military clothing. Although I could change into any gender, I would still prefer to be male. And Guy knows this, that's why he made me use my female body. But I just have to endure. Guy believes that I am completely submissive and I must keep it that way.

 Guy believes that I am completely submissive and I must keep it that way

*A/N, not my picture*

"You called my lord," I say and bow.

"Yes, I would like to hear your opinion about our game with Rudra." He said.

"What do you think Rudra's plan is?"

"Rudra said he would fight with humans. The only way for a human to gain power equal to or greater than a true demon lord is for him or her to become a true saint." I answer him.

"Hmm...I see so if this were you what would be the most effective way to achieve this evolution." He asks.

"A human becomes a saint only when he pushes his mind and body to the absolute limit, to completely break through the mental barrier and become a spiritual life form," I explain.

"You just have to collect humans who have met all the conditions to evolve into saints and expose them to a traumatic experience. I would put them in an army of small fries and let the weak ones be killed. When they see their comrades dead on the battlefield the trauma should cause them to evolve." I explain.