Chapter 8_Ciels resolve_

3rd POV:

There is a seemingly endless void. But if you look closely you can see six small floating islands. Everyone of each has an invisible barrier that protects them from the infinite void. Each island has its own set of buildings, each one having its purpose. And every island is connected with a stone bridge apart from one that is 1500 meters away from the others.

 And every island is connected with a stone bridge apart from one that is 1500 meters away from the others

But if you look even closer, you can see a figure elegantly sitting and waiting for someone to arrive. The figure is drinking tea and is in deep thought. But suddenly someone calls out its name.

Rimuru POV:

"Good morning Rimi." I hear an angelic voice say to me. I turn around and smile. Its Ciel. My eternal partner.

(She finally woke up. But it looks like her legs are still shaking from last night.) I think to myself and offer her a seat. But she denays.

"I am still recovering from last night, we did it for two days straight, so my pussy and ass are still a bit sore." Ciel replays with a blush on her face. She then uses gravity manipulation and starts floating in a sitting position.

"Anyway, what I wanted to talk about today was the next stage of the plan." I start to say but stop as I see that Ciel wants to say something.

"I just wanted to say that I finished modifications of the katana you made." As she says this she places a katana on the table.

The hilt and the blade of the katana were darker than a black hole. But when I or Ciel hold it the blade starts glowing purple.

I made the katana after the success of the project {Training}

I made the katana after the success of the project {Training}. The goal of the project was to use the skill {Parallel Existence} to train multiple body's all at the same time to gain an enormous amount of experience in a short amount of time.

The project consisted of two teams. Team learners and team fighters. The learners consisted of four body clones. Two were learning all the sword styles ever written and the other two were using that information to create their own.

While the fighters consisted of 10 body clones. They were split into pairs of two, one of them had the role of the receiver and the other was a bot. In short, the receiver would use the knowledge that the learners provider and gain fighting experience by sparing with the bot. While the bot would randomize its style, weapon, and way of fighting.