Chapter 18_The meeting_

Osamu POV:

So it's been a busy week. I had a lot of paperwork to make the labyrinth fully operational. And there was also Adalmans friend and his students. So all I want to do is sit back and be as lazy as possible until tomorrow's meeting. So that is what I am planning to do.

I have a cup of Rimuru-made tea, a plate full of Shuna's cookies, and a soft Ranga to sleep on.

Shuna POV:

So lord Osamu is taking a well-deserved rest so I have to take care of the future meeting preparations and the rest of lord Osamu's subordinates. And let me tell you it isn't as easy as lord Osamu makes it out to be. Firstly there's Shion who I've caught trying to disturb lord Osamu multiple times this day. And secondly, there's the job of keeping Diablo in check.

Diablo is most certainly the most reliable person here apart from me of course. The only problem is his absolute obsession with lord Osamu. It is because of that lord Osamu asked me to make sure he doesn't infect or convert other people.

And from what I've seen he has been spending a suspicious amount of time with Rimuru. Rimuru is certainly a smart fella but he is still kind of new to the job. He is a bit shy and easy to push around. Lord Osamu told us he used to be a human and was tortured into submission by Guy so that kind of explains it. That is also why lord Osamu gave him the privilege of only listening to him.

But even tho' he has no reason to he still does the tasks anyone gives him. He doesn't talk unless somebody asks him a question and is scared to state his opinion.

But over the months he seems to have opened up a little bit. Tho' he still doesn't talk if other people are talking.

That is why he would be a perfect target for a let's see, a primordial. The trio never really gets a chance to talk to him and even when it happens lord Osamu is always present but it is Diablo I am worried about.

Not long ago Rimuru asked him to help him with being a better butler. Even tho' he was nervously looking at Diablo while doing it(I mean Diablo if your forcing him could you have made it more obvious). So that's why I am currently going to Diablo's private quarters.

I then stop in front of a door sensing two familiar presences on the other side. I open the door and freeze.

This...

There is just no way...

I think as I comprehend the scene in front of me.

*Imagine Rimuru having an unpleased face

*Imagine Rimuru having an unpleased face. (And also NO this is not a ship. God, you are just nasty. Joke please don't hate.) Also, the picture is not mine.*

(There is no why he is trying to make Rimuru wear the same outfit he wears!!!!) I scream in my mind completely dumbfounded.

"Diablo!" I say startling Rimuru and getting an uninterested look from Diablo.