Chapter 22

Since the past weeks she hadn't been picking my calls or answering my texts and I noticed she had been online and she probably read my texts but was busy chatting with someone else. I refrained from calling her again since it was hopeless but I had a feeling it was more than what I said. Didn't she like me? Did I just get played by a girl?

"Try to call her again" Bella said in a huff while trying to catch up with me.

We were just jogging back from the gym, And we had to follow mom to the premiere of one of her and dad's movie.

"She'll never pick up, its hopeless" I said before sighing
"Gimme her number then, I'll call her for you"
"Really?" I asked
"Thank you!"
"You look like you really need to talk to her so..."

She gave me her phone and I typed in Tyra's phone number.

Tyra: Hello?

"Tyra its me I'm so sor..."

Call cuts

"Fuck!" I cursed
"Wow! She really cut the call on you!"
"Leave her it looks like she's moved on man"
"I don't want to" I replied
"Well you HAVE to, she's not interested"
"I like her"
"Are you sure? I think its better for you guys to talk face to face maybe she likes someone else"

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡

TYRA'S POV

"Come here lemme wipe that" Thomas said pulling my chin close and wiping the icecream from my face before licking it making me blush
"You disgusting whore what are you doing to my innocent Tyra?" Petra yelled before bringing me to her side away from Thomas and I was too shy to make eye contact with him from that moment.

Just then my phone started vibrating and I picked it up, it was an unknown number, I didn't know if I should pick it or not so I decided to pick it.

"Hello?" I reluctantly answered
And I quickly recognized the voice that called me

Malik: Tyra its me I'm so sor...

His voice annoyed me so much I quickly pressed the red button. Couldn't he just leave me the fuck alone? He should be worrying about Selena not me, jeez.

"Who was that?" Petra asked
"Never mind, it was just one hausa man like that"

"When are you resuming school?" Petra asked Thomas
"Oh like next week or something"
"Why don't you transfer to my school?" I blurted out
"Tyra don't let me slap you oh what's wrong with the both of you sef?"
"You met 2 weeks ago and you're already doing love love"
"What school?" Thomas asked with interest
"Prestige Legacy High" I muttered
"Oh! That's your school? That's the school my bestfriend goes to"
"Wow that's nice" I replied with a smile
"I'll come, I'll transfer"
"Just like that? Because of girl?" Petra asked rolling her eyes
"Tyra isn't just any girl, she's with my heart"
"Shut up!" Petra said

♡•♡•♡•♡•

Petra took the tv remote from the chair and changed the channel to Entertainment.

"I heard that Mrs Adeoye and Mr Adeoye are having a premiere for their new movie"
"Oh wow! I love their movies"

I sipped from my orange juice and turned towards the television when Malik face turned up and I choked on my drink.

"What do you think about Malik? He looks hot! For real!" Petra asked me smirking and I shrugged trying to keep my cool.
"Isn't he handsome? Any girl would be lucky to have him"

What was she playing at now?

I looked properly to see Malik dressed in a white buttoned down shirt with a few buttons opened and blue tailored pants with black Airforce 1 with the sole of the shoe in green and he looked perfect with his hair in a bun and a pair diamond studs on his hair. And he looked amazing!

I thought he was annoying

Shut up! He can be annoying and hot at the same time.

"Y'know this Malik reminds me of the Malik that called you that day" Petra said and I turned to glare at her and she shrugged
"Who's this Malik guy?" Thomas asked
"He's.."
"Never mind" I said interrupting her stupid mouth
"You guys are hiding something from me" He said with a sad smile
"Don't worry about it" I said as quick as I could

I faced the tv and frowned when he was embracing another girl and he put his arms around her waist to take a picture on the red carpet.

You thought he would be obsessed with you?

"Tyra why the frown?" Petra asked
"Nothing"
"I like this girl for him her and Malik fit I swear, Thomas what do you think tho?"
"She's hot and they compliment each other so well"
"No I don't think so" I said unconsciously
"Why?" Thomas asked
"I'm hotter right?" I asked batting my eyelashes at him
"Yeah obviously" He said giving me a light peck on my neck
"You guys are so disgusting" Petra said making a face

I playfully stuck my tongue at her and she frowned.

"I won't cover for you if your mom finds you cuddling with a boy oh"
"Shut up Petra" I said and she rolled her eyes
"By the way, the girl is way hotter than you sef"
"Why are you so obsessed Petra? Is it because you don't have a chance to talk to Malik in real life?" I said and Thomas chuckled
"You sha want me to cast you, but I will not because I'm a good person, Thomas will find out sooner or later"
"What are you guys hiding so bad?"
"Don't mind her oh" I said eyeing her

■■■■《A/N》■■■■

Did you guys enjoy this one? I kinda want to do a face reveal for Thomas but I feel like y'all will be hating on him. But please no hate Thomas is NOT a real person, I repeat Thomas is NOT a real person.

              THOMAS☺Y'ALL!!!

              THOMAS☺Y'ALL!!!

Don't forget to vote and comment whose ship you're on Tyra×Malik(Mara) or Thomas ×Tyra(Tymas). Stay blessed😍
-Lv