Chapter 1

I was walking down the street to my house after a long exhausting day at school. Ugggh why's my life so horrible? I was sweating, smelling and feeling itchy all over I couldn't wait to get home. I was dragging my feet to my house which was still 5 houses down and literally groaned in annoyance, suddenly one idiot like that threw something to the back of my head.

Ode oshi

I hissed and turned back to see the idiot motherf*cker that wanted to make me more annoyed than I already was, But I didn't see anyone, the place was empty except an old grandma watching the sky obviously she wouldn't be the one 'cause she was 2 houses away from me. I hissed again out of frustration of not knowing the idiot and I noticed a wristwatch on the ground, the person threw a sort of wristwatch that kinda looked like a band and had weird buttons and looked freaking expensive, I wondered how much it cost, I looked around to see if anyone was looking and picked it up and hid it in my bag, looks like I've hit the jackpot who knew throwing things at people heads could profit so much? I finally got home from the tiring day and saw that my older brother and older sister were around, mom wasn't back yet from the supermarket, yeah my mom owned a Supermarket. I walked into my room and arranged all the contents in my bag and saw the wristwatch and examined it, I'll find what to do with it tomorrow and I left it on my reading table and I took a cold shower and went to bed immediately, not even bothering to eat dinner.
○●○●○●《Next Morning》○●○●○●
"Tyra!"
"Tyra!!"
"Maaaa!" I yelled in annoyance
"Won't you get ready for school abi you want to be late? It's 6:45 already!" Mom yelled back from downstairs and I groaned and forcefully stood up from the bed, yawned and entered the bathroom to freshen up and got into my school uniform, a short sleeve cream shirt and black pleated  skirt that stopped 4 inches above my knee, I wore the school's black jacket and wore my black beret over my white locs that stopped below my shoulder, I put on my converse and made way to the door and immediately turned back. I almost forgot my lipgloss, I searched my reading table for it but it wasn't there I scattered all the things on it looking for my lipgloss when something dropped, I looked down to see that watch from yesterday I picked up and wore it and found the lipgloss on top of my bed, I took it and rushed downstairs to see mom putting makeup on.

"Tyra be fast o its almost 7:30" mom said as soon as she noticed me by the stairs, I greeted her and went into the kitchen to see fried rice and I quickly stuffed my hungry stomach with food and collected N1000 from my mom before heading out the front door to school, I walked to school so I would be able to save money and since I was a fast  walker, I got there in 10 minutes but assembly was almost starting and I hated staying for assembly so I just started roaming around the school building and I even went to buy some snacks to kill time and when it was 8:00 am, I entered the school building of PLHS (PRESTIGE LEGACY HIGH SCHOOL) and immediately headed to SS2 block and entered SS2F, my class, And I went to the back of the class close to the window and sat down with my bestie sitting beside me and she smirked at me.

"Well done madam you missed assembly purposely again, I saw you when you were walking around like a jobless goat" Selena, my bestie said and I rolled my eyes
"Abeg this school will not come and kill me"
"Lazy girl" She said

It was time for Government and the man just came inside the class and said we should tear paper and I was so annoyed. He will not tell us to revise our notes o, he will now come and be saying impromptu test rubbish! And it was not usually easy to cheat in his test. I obviously hated the man and hated him more when he started scattering us and my Selena was seated far away from me. Haaa! I'm doomed! Who will I copy from bai? I looked beside me to see the dullest boy sitting beside me and and cursed for the teacher immediately like what kind of arrangement is that? Does he hate me that much? I tried to peek at the person writing in front of me, George but he was taller than me and he was covering his work.