Chapter 5

"So which colour should we get?" Tofunmi asked me showing me pictures of matching bracelets the three of us should get.

"I like the blue ones tho, they're really nice"
"Heyy guys!" Selena called and we both looked up in up to see Selena hand in hand with Malik. What was going on between them both?
"I want to introduce Malik to you guys officially!" Selena said with a happy smile

And I cringed like wtf? Didn't I tell her about him enough? Was she really going to choose this boy over our friendship? I didn't know she wasn't kidding, I didn't want to act selfish oh but like of all people in this school, its him you could like? Like fr?

"Hi!" Tofunmi said with a smile

And why was everyone smiling? If they were going to be in a relationship that would be the worst news ever, like why were they smiling does it look like something of joy? I just wanted to smack that smile of their faces like wth?

"So? What's the purpose of this why are all of you smiling did you win a trophy?" I asked and Tofunmi nudged me in the ribs but I didn't care I just wanted him out of my sight. And then Selena glared at me before eyeing me.

"Why you being so childish and dramatic?" Selena asked before rolling her eyes
"He pushed you and the books fell and you guys made it even can you just stop?"
"You could have told him that one when he was insulting me yesterday on top he's brilliant"

And then Tofunmi laughed awkwardly before whispering,

"You guys people are staring already"

And I noticed that people were staring at our direction. But I didn't care, But he just hissed and left the scene who does he think he is? Because he's an actor now we will not rest.

"And I got to know him well yesterday at the party and he wasn't as bad as you made it seem"
"And even though is it his fault that you're dense? Simple biology you can't pass" Selena yelled

Those words pierced my heart and then Tofunmi pushed Selena back slightly.

"Hey! That's enough!!" She said

And I just walked out of there refusing to let my tears drop in public, I ran to the empty dance hall and slumped on the floor and let the tears flow, it hurt like hell, did she actually mean that? Was I that stupid and her words kept ringing in my ears

"And even though, is it his fault that you're dense? Simple biology you can't pass"

Was that what she thought of me all this time?

"Woah wrong timing!" Someone said before laughing nervously and I waited for the person to leave but the silhouette never left.

I looked up to see Olayinka smiling nervously while scratching the back of her head, I could tell she didn't know what to do in this situation.

"Hey, you ok?" Olayinka said as she crouched down to where I was sitting on the ground
"No.." I said before sighing
And she handed me a  grape lollipop
"Here!" She said holding the lollipop to me and I took it
"Thanks" I muttered
This girl must have an obsession with lollipops because the last time I saw her during that last incident she was licking one and she even had one in her mouth right now.
"Wanna talk?" She said seating on one of the stools
"Spill all your insecurities on me don't worry I won't tell"
"I am so so dumb and stupid that I might repeat SS2 if I don't study Biology well"
" You aren't dumb! If you were, this school wouldn't have accepted you"
"But my bestfriend thinks otherwise"
"Fuck friends who cares?"
I popped the lollipop into my mouth.
"I'm guessing you've been hurt or betrayed by a friend before" I said
"Yeah! I don't really trust people anymore, Fight once and they spread all rumours about you"
"But I never heard any rumours about you " I said before breaking my sweet into pieces
"That was in my former school, I transferred here in SS1"
"Oh"
"How did you not know that?" She asked me
And I shrugged and then the door was pushed open by Tofunmi and she breathe a sigh of relief when she saw me.

"Tyra! Thank God you're here, we've been looking for you!"
"We?" I asked
And Selena came in afterwards.
"Why are you here? Go away from me before i make u fail your subjects" I said sarcastically
"I...I didn't mean it Ty, I'm so so sorry I was too angry"
"Because you're intelligent doesn't mean you should make others feel less" I said
"I promise I won't do it again"
"Hm I've heard"
"Oya smile na I've sha apologise" She said and I hissed
"So what exactly were you angry for?"
"Cause you couldn't forgive him"
"He never apologised or asked for forgiveness " I replied
"Fine! You guys should continue fighting for all I care"

It was time for Civic class so the woman decided to merge our class and SS2C of all classes together. What was going on? Then Malik and Selena were sitted in front of me, beside each other, acting all lovey-dovey few kisses here and there when the teacher wasn't looking it was so cringe I couldn't help it, I gritted my teeth in annoyance like wth? Were they here for Civic class or what?
"If I didn't know better I'd think you're jealous" Tofunmi whispered
"I'm not eww.." I said
"They're just disgusting and obstructing me"
"Don't they fit? So cute! God when!"
"Yen yen yen yen yen yen, don't concentrate oh!"
Tofunmi rolled her eyes at me before picking up her pen to write.

"Hey, Malik and Selena would you like to tell the class what you were discussing?" The teacher yelled and I smiled in satisfaction, good for them.
"No ma!" Selena replied
"But I thought what you were discussing is more important than this class" The woman said sarcastically before explaining the rest of the notes.
They even fit sef! Two stupid goats!
After class I went to meet Niyi, I haven't found my mystery guy yet.
"So how do you want me to find the guy?"
"At least you should have an idea of his name right?"
"I said a lot of people wore brown scarves"
"Weren't you there at the truth or dare? We both joined together"
"Yeah I didn't finish the game with you guys"
"But you were there when Tofunmi dared the guy to make me moan"
"Haa! So that's why you're looking for him olosho*! You want more!"
"No that's not it!" I said blushing in embarrassment as he laughed at me.
Just then a tall guy with locs came to join us.
"Guyy how far!" Niyi said before doing that stupid handshake things boys do.
"Hi!" I said before waving
"Meet my guy, Noel from my class and Noel this is Tyra from SS2F"
"Hey!" He greeted me
"Tofunmi's friend right?" He asked
"Yeah" I replied
Tofunmi was an extremely social person but chooses to talk to only me and Selena mostly.
"So what are you guys talking about?" Noel asked
"Don't worry, you'll make jest of me"
"Were you there for the truth or dare?" Niyi asked him
"Yes na"
"Well, Tofunmi dared a guy to make her moan, so ever since she has been looking for the guy" Niyi said before laughing
"No like what's funny?" I said before glaring at him
"So he never removed his mask?" Noel asked
"Nah he didn't" I replied
"Did he wear the scarf mask or the wool one?"
"The scarf like me,but his own was brown but he opened it a little when he gave me a hickey but I didn't see his full face"
"I see but it would be hard oh cos a lot of guys wore brown scarves, but you know his eyes right?" Noel asked
"Yeah, I guess" I replied
"Buh it will be weird going to all the guys that wore brown scarves on that day and be asking that did you give this girl a hickey? And some can lie sef" Niyi said
"Yeah you have a point!" Noel said
"Do you have an idea of his class? Maybe he's in SS3 or something"
"Nope I don't"
"Don't worry you'll find your prince Charming" Niyi said before patting my head and I frowned.

■■■■■《A/N》■■■■■
Olosho*- prostitute
I don't have much to say as usual just vote, comment and follow, thank you♡