Chapter 11

It was another Saturday again, and it would be a more stressful one at that because Malik was coming, yeah you heard me, not because I wanted obviously it wasn't my decision, you see.....yesterday on Friday, instead of me to be in lesson with Malik, I decided to skip it to play basketball with Olayinka, Selena,Noel, Niyi and some others. I don't regret it tho my team won soo... they won because of me😅 tbh they actually won because of Noel but after Noel, I was the best, and I HAD to do a lesson today before Biology teacher starts shouting on my head.

I chose a more appropriate outfit today, A pair of black baggy cargo pants and a body con long sleeve white crop top.

Malik came and we started our session.

"I'm going to ask you some oral questions from the textbook and if you get 27 of 30 questions correct or higher, we can finish the lesson quickly" Malik said before opening his text book.
"What's the answer?" He asked after asking me like 27 questions and I got one wrong impressive right?
"B" I answered
"Correct" He said with a nice smile that made him look like a kid, I almost wanted to pinch his cheeks, keyword: ALMOST
"Ok you're getting good at this!" He added and started reading the next question for me.
"Umm that would be D"
"Wrong, the correct answer is A- reptiles"
I groaned as he proceeded to explain, I just wanted to sleep, biology is exhausting jare.

After he finished explaining it,Tina barged in and I rolled my eyes, What did she want again? So annoying! She sat on my bed and rolled her eyes. 

"Won't you guys take a break? It's being 2 hours jeez"
"I guess we should" Malik said
"Then what should we do instead?" I asked narrowing my eyes at Tina
"I dunno, get to know each other more" She replied
"Let's uh start with names I guess" I said
"Ok my full name is Tina Mayomikun Adetunji"
"Nice! I'm Malik Karl Adeoye"
"Ok!"
"I'm Tyra" I said
"We want your full name mumu*" Tina said
"Tyra Ololade Adetunji"
"Lola" Malik repeated
"Don't call me that" I said frowning
"Heyy! I thought we were good!!!"
"We're not"
"Anyways let's go ahead with the introductions favourite movies and all that..." Before Tina could finish, her phone rang and she left.

"So... my favourite movie is actually Spider-Man into the spiderverse" Malik answered
"Yeah I kinda expected it to be an action movie, mine is...Never have I ever"
"Oh that shit? I tried watching it with my older sister and couldn't make it pass the 2nd episode in Season 1"
"Uhh excuse me that's rude! You're judging the movie when you've not watch all the seasons"
"Trust me its stupid, how could she fall for 4 guys and end up with a stupid choice like Ben"
"I thought you didn't make it pass the 2nd episode"
"My sister spoilt it for me"
"It's not stupid! She ended up with someone she truly loved and had her first sex with"
"I totally expected her to end up with Ethan"
"I liked the mama's boy I can't remember his name but he's handsome as hell!"

And then he gasped dramatically before clutching his chest like her was having a heartattack.

"That's super rude to say when a fine boy is here!"
"Who's the fine boy? Where?" I said looking over my shoulders trying to look for a non existent person
"The girls in school say otherwise"
"You mean the girls with bad taste?"
"Whatever, by the way is Tina your only sibling?" He asked
"Nah I have an older brother, he's Aaron, what about you?"
"I have a younger sister, her name's Bella, an older sis she's Fiona and an older brother who's currently in the states, Ryan"
"I thought you would know them, since we're popular on the internet" he added

And I scoffed.

"Don't get too ahead of yourself, I don't google my friends"
"So we are friends" He said and smirked
"Hm, Age gap?" I said
"My brother is 4 years older, older sister is 3 years older, I'm 2 years older than my younger sister"
"You?" He asked
"Tina's a year older than me"
"Wow, didn't notice"
"And my brother's 3 years older than me"
"Oh"
"So what's your favourite movie you acted in?"
"Well I've only acted in 14 movies and was the male lead in 4, so maybe 'Coming back!' on Netflix watch it!"