Chapter 19

The guys wanted us to hang out before Easter so we decide to go to the amusement park, yeah the same amusement park me and Malik went to. So I decided to put on a lace small croptop, baggy khaki jeans and white chunky boots and of course with my white tote bag and I put on my clear reading glasses on.
(A/N: I suck at describing clothes so I'll just give you guys a photo)

                           TYRA😘

So yeah I boarded a cab to the amusement park and looked for a wooden bench to sit since the park was a little full. I brought out my phone and logged into whatsapp and sent a message to the group chat.

Tyra: Where are you guys? I'm already here😫

Then I went to Instagram instead and scrolled through different picture posts then my phone chimed twice.

Tofunmi: I'm in the popcorn store, where are u?
Niyi: I'm almost there!😅

I walked to a nearby popcorn store to see Tofunmi seating on a long stool and eating popcorn while scrolling on her phone and I ran towards her direction making her look up from her phone and she smiled before standing up opening her arms to give me a hug. And I wrapped my self around her.

"You're the only one here?"
"No, Noel is in the bathroom, Olayinka is not coming, she traveled"
"Oh ok"

Just then we saw Niyi walking around the park aimlessly, definitely looking for us. Tofunmi decided to call him so she went to him while I sat down on one of the stools before asking for cotton candy from the seller before paying her.

When everyone was finally here.....yes including Malik, I hadn't talked to him in 5 days because of what he said, it may seem petty but imagine him letting him do things to me and we were just friends to him and I hated it. I didn't want a friend with benefits relationship. Well whatever he's a jerk, he's only using me for the advantages not that he likes me or loves me.

Love? Do you even love him? You hypocrite!

We took as many rides today and I decided to go to the ferris wheel and Tofunmi, Niyi and Noel wanted to come too but Malik refused and Selena also said the same and they walked off. He made me remember when he said he wasn't going to go to the ferris wheel ever again and I giggled at the memory before climbing the box with Noel beside me. And wheel started moving it was awkward though lowkey I wished it was Malik with me ngl. I missed him but what we were doing was wrong, it had to stop before someone gets attached.

"Sooo did you ever see your mystery guy?" Noel asked
"Nah, I don't think so, I decided to let it go"
"Why?"
"I just felt like maybe fate would bring us together if we were truly destined to be together"
"...I see so you're giving up?"
"To be honest yeah... The guy's probably not in our school"
"You and Malik are seeing each other aren't you?" He asked

And my eyes widened, wait what? Was it very obvious?

"What makes you say that?"
"Well...you used to be enemies and all of a sudden friends and all of a sudden close friends that he would hardly be seen with Selena"
"It doesn't mean"
"Tyra, Malik was always on his phone texting someone mostly at night and I was curious and maybe thought it was Selena until I checked his phone and saw a girl saved as Babe on his phone and he called you Lola in one of his recent texts and definitely Selena's name isn't Lola and I did the math, there's no denying it, is there?"

He saved me as Babe? Really? Why did that make me blush so hard? And I hadn't even thought of changing his name as Malik on my phone.

Is that the only thing you should be think about? You should be panicking because now someone knows, you dumbass!

"Yes we are" I replied
"I knew it"

Why was he acting so neutral? Wasn't he supposed to get mad as to why I would betray my best friend.

"Please don't tell"
"I won't"
"So tell me more about Selena" he asked which was strange
"Why?" I asked curiously
"I want to get to know her"
"Ok what do you want to know?"
"Her favourite stuff"
"Her favourite colour is purple, she likes cookies and cakes, those are her favourite snacks, Her fav movie is Barbie, the new one..."
"What's her type?" He asked
"Uhh...Malik I guess"
"No, apart from Malik"
"She likes tall guys obviously, she likes nice guys that are gentle because she's fragile sooo..."
"Oh I see"

■■■■《A/N》■■■■
Wow you guys should commend me for the shortest chapter ever, I wrote this in a hurry that's why but I'll reward you guys in the next chapter. Don't forget to vote, comment and share! Love you all☺💚💚