Chapter 17

It was a tiring day in school after vetting my scripts and all, walking from one staff room to the other to correct the mistakes my subject teachers made on my script. It was really tiring so I couldn't walk home as usual and decided to hitch a ride in Malik's car and since Selena was picked up early by her driver I didn't feel the need to walk on eggshells. After the 'incident' in the bathroom we were a bit awkward around each other but after a few hours we were back to our goofy selves around each other. I really liked spending my time with him under the excuse of  studying, but of course nobody would buy it because we were done with exams. So we would disappear at different times so no one would suspect.

Tbh during those periods I felt closer to him than ever. I low-key felt guilty but my mind consoled me that they weren't even dating so I wasn't doing anything bad.

I was about to get into the car with Malik, finally happy that we would get an alone time when Tofunmi ran to the car and entered the car and sat on the back seat and I turned to her curiously.

"What happened?" I asked
"Tyra na I want to follow you to your house"
"Because of what?" I asked frowning
"I want to see your brother"
"I thought the guy made it clear, he's not interested and why would you even like my  brother of all people?" I said annoyed 

I was annoyed because I finally get to be alone with Malik and Tofunmi wants to ruin it for me with her obsession with my brother🙄 It's not like that goat is even fine.

"Tyra what do you mean now? Is it my fault that I like the guy? What's your deal?" Tofunmi said rolling her eyes
"So you will now be following me home because of BOY! Boy wey no fine sef!"
"Excuse me, have you seen your brother? Tall 6'1 guy light complexion with muscles, his brown orbs, his..."
"Heeey if you want to meet him take okada*" I said pointing out the window
"When I'm already here? Me I'm not going anywhere o what is it sef? Why don't you want me here?"
"I just don't" I replied
"Nooo there must be a reason or else I will stay here"
"No you can't st..."
"It's ok Tyra she can stay" Malik said cutting me off and I gave him a look
"Suuuree" I said sarcastically

He started the engine and started driving and I refused to look at him because I was angry. So he didn't want us to be alone? I looked out the window to avoid meeting his eyes while Tofunmi tuned up the music playing, Ngozi by Crayon ft Ayra Starr.

It didn't take long for us to get to get to our destination and Tofunmi sprinted out of the car not even bothering to look back. That girl likes boys too much.

"Malik wait for me! You're driving me home!" She yelled before entering the house

I got out of the car and carried my bag not even turning back to look at him. Why was I even so angry? It's not like I'm his girlfriend. I was about to enter my house when he called me.

"Tyra!"
"Tyra!"

I didn't bother to even look at him, I hissed and just entered my house. And he barged in.

"I was calling you now! Why are you so angry anyways, it's not my fault Tofunmi came anyways" Malik said before rolling his eyes and I walked up to my room ignoring him, He's not ready to talk I swear if he was ready he would have been apologising tbh the reason for this fight is actually stupid but I didn't care. I slammed my the door to my room and removed my jacket. Omo I was so exhausted I just wanted to get out of my annoying school uniform. I unbuttoned my shirt and was about to remove it when Malik entered and paused.

Wow Tyra you couldn't lock the door and now he has seen you in your red bralette how fascinating! ( Note the sarcasm)🙄

He ignored the scene in front of him and came closer.

"Why are you so angry all of a sudden?" He asked and I just ignored him and sat in front of my vanity and proceeded to remove scrunchie that was securing my hair in a ponytail and I grabbed a bottle of yogurt from my bag and took a sip when I felt someone lips sucking on my neck and my breath hitched and I almost choked because of the drink I was drinking and I coughed lightly while some of the yogurt spilled in the process and ran down my neck and spilled on the bridge between my boobs and I turned and glared at him and had to remove my shirt completely in the process.

He looked down at it and smirked and I wanted to smack his face so hard.

"I want to lick it off you" He whispered with a thick tired voice and my breath hitched and suddenly my body was all hot.
"Li...Lick what?" I stammered hoping it wasn't what I was thinking

He came closer and lifted me up wrapping his hands around my waist making me wrap my legs around his waist and he sat on the bed making me straddle him and he buried his face in my neck.

"You want me to?" He said with his thick voice echoing through my body and I sighed

And he suddenly chuckled looking at my eyes and I pushed the hair on his face away so I could look at him well, he recently loosed the cornrows I did for him because it was getting all rough. I suddenly noticed his bright light brown eyes and I sighed at the beautiful eyes while he looked up to me.

"I thought you were angry na"
"Shut up!" I said swiftly while smiling and I pecked his lips
"So should I help you clean it up before it dries?" He asked smirking  and I slapped his head lightly
"Dirty minded idiot" I said before standing up from his laps and he gripped my waist pulling me back
"I like you on me" He whispered in my ears and I stood up ignoring him and went to clean up.
"Malik!!! Come and take me home o!" Tofunmi screamed and I quickly pushed him away from my room.

"Get out of my room before she suspects!" I whispered

But instead of him to let go of me he brought me closer to him.

"I'm not going without a peck"  He said smiling
"Malik! Do you want us to get caught!" I whispered panicked
"Get caught doing what? We're just friends"

And I don't know why I suddenly snapped and I angrily pushed him away. What he said made my heart ache and my eyes became blurry it hurt me that even after the intimate things we did, we could never be a thing, it felt like I was side chick or something.

"Leave!" I said sternly before entering my room and slamming the door and of course locked it. He knocked and tried possible ways to open it but couldn't and he left after a few minutes.

                           ♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

Aaron barged into my room later in my room looking all frustrated.

"Ehehn? What happened? What are you doing in my room?" I asked in a rude tone and he rolled his eyes.
"Spoilt child" He muttered
"Please come and tell your friend I'm not doing o abeg o before police come and arrest me for child abuse" He said and I laughed
"You like her don't you?" I asked him
"What?" He asked confused
"Broo you like her...if not you would have insulted her entire life finish" I said smirking
"Guyy I'm not into kids and no I didn't insult her because she's your friend"
"Ehehn wow" I said sarcastically
"I'm serious!"
"Keep telling yourself that...then why didn't you lock yourself in your room when she came"
"She's sexy ok?"
"Eww don't say that in front of me ever"
"Yeah I shouldn't..you're still a child so.."
"I'm 16 you dumbass!"
"Let daddy hear you're cursing, thank God he's even around, he will have time for you very well, you and that your boyfriend will soon see shege"
"I don't have a boyfriend!" I yelled
"Tell me why Tina was blabbing that someone gave you an hickey"

Haa Tina, that girl's mouth runs like tap water😫

"Ehn and so? The person is clearly my friend"
"'Friends' indeed!" He said quoting friend

"Get out!" I yelled throwing one ot my cushion pillows at him as he ran away.

■■■■《A/N》■■■■

Okada*- motorcycle taxi

What did you guys think of this chapter? Was it interesting? And the romance might seem cringy to you so you might not like it. Anyways you guys should enjoy the romance because you might not see any intimate activities from them again😚. Sorry o, if you enjoyed please vote comment and make sure to share to friends.  Adios amigos💃🏾💚💚💚