31.Marriage in a desi way

Începe de la început

Riccardo tugged her against his chest and stuffed his face in her chest murmuring 'So soft' . Her cheeks got flushed due to his action .

She felt someone's hot  breathe on her neck then she noticed it was Leonardo who was looking intensely at the hickey he gave on her neck to mark as their's .

She moved back from their embrace  noticing it Riccardo growled at her action .

Taking her in his arms he made her sit on his lap at nearby couch , tugging her hair aside her murmurs 'we're going on honeymoon preziosa'.

She whimpered in pleasure when felt him sucking on her sweet spot , she clutched his sleeves in pleasure but whined when felt him not touching her anymore.

'But first we'll be having an Indian wedding as according to our mother in law ' Leonardo grumbled like a kid .

' Yeah ,c'mon let's go and pack for the trip' Vincenzo sighed . They all nodded.

————————————————-

Amaira glanced at her wedding ring 
that felt more like a shackle than a symbol of love . She sighed looking up then out of the window , the view was so mesmerising from the trio's jet plane .

They were currently travelling in their jet plane to India for their Indian wedding and well just say that Amaira wasn't really excited about their wedding which could've seen easily on her face

They were currently travelling in their jet plane to India for their Indian wedding and well just say that Amaira wasn't really excited about their wedding which could've seen easily on her face .

She came out of her reviere when Leonardo sitting beside her squeezed her hand firmly and mused 'You don't look happy amore is their any problem?'.

'No' she replied with her neutral face .

They let it go thinking she was just feeling jet lagged , well after sometime her eyelids started to droop because of tiredness and then in a blink she was sleeping like a baby her head leaning on Leonardo's shoulder.

He gently kissed her forehead looking at her sleeping pout , the sight of her sleeping adorably made trio's heart melt .

'I'm taking picture of this little munchkin' Vincenzo mumbled and taking out his phone he clicked few photos of her and then with Leonardo.

'Beautiful' he muttered looking at the photos , Riccardo peeking at his phone from the corner of his eyes to not look like a desperate person, Vincenzo snorted at his act and then forwarded the picture to his brother's.

'I'm taking her to bedroom' Riccardo voiced out and taking her from Leonardo's arms he carried her like a baby unconsciously she wrapped her arms around his neck and legs around his waist and mumbling something she buried her face in his neck .

He caressed her back and then she stopped mumbling and slept again .
Opening the room he made her lie on the bed then taking out her sneakers he made her lie comfortably under the duvet he tucked her in properly and just as he was about to leave , she wrapped her hands around his and turning
'Don't leave me' she mumbled.