Yippee | Surprise ship

Prompt:
Skye learns that she was in someone's eyes for some time, and unknowingly she had that "someone" in hers too

She was the star...or the hero...or the pup...

Skye was the hit of the day.

She alone destroyed every single meteor, including the biggest one anyone had ever seen. She herself went to try and retrieve her crystal...all alone.

She might be small, but she is a damn Mighty Pup! 

Right now, after a long day, she was exhausted, looking out at the ocean. The rest of the team was inside the ship, probably talking.

But she was here outside, alone, just trying to replace her memories with new ones...

"Hey, Skye?" She heard, snapping her out of thoughts.

"Yeah?" Turning around, she saw her friend, Liberty, standing there, looking worried.

"Are you okay? You seem...not good." Liberty said. 

The dachshund was obviously happy because the Junior Patrol program wasn't over, so why was she sad? Because Skye seemed sad?

"I'm fine as anyone could be after this day." Skye chuckled, but it didn't make Liberty even smirk...that worried Skye now. A happy pup like Liberty not even smiling?

"Are you sure?" Liberty asked again. "Because...it's okay to not be okay sometimes.

"Liberty, I'm fine. It's probably just a shock that's making it seem like I'm not okay, but I indeed am." Skye said. "I appreciate you caring for me." 

"Always will," Liberty said, and turned around, walking away.

/-/-/-/

If it wasn't for the alarm that went off...or if it wasn't for her falling asleep in the headquarters area in the first place...she wouldn't have woken up at all.

Yes, there was the good thing about it; seeing their (rather hers) long-time friend Sweetie landing on the ship and nearly knocking it over with the weight of the vehicle she came in. But apart from that...she wanted to stay asleep. 

Being asleep made her unable to rethink what happened. The anxiety, the stress...the worry. She, a little pup, could've made everyone flat with the ground...if she made one small mistake.

A mistake anyone could make.

"Skye?" 

She heard as she decided it would be hard to fall asleep again, and also because the ship was moving at unholy speeds towards Adventure Bay. She opened her eyes, just to see Liberty standing there, worried. 

Why is this girl so worried about me?

"Yeah?" She asked as she sat up.

"Everyone's gone out to the deck, so I thought you would have a chance to wake up and move to a more comfier spot properly," Liberty said. "Since I know from experience sleeping on the ground isn't good."

Yes, she was right, there was no doubt. Sleeping in bed will always feel better than on the ground.

"Thanks," Skye said and stretched her legs. 

"It will be still a while till we get into Adventure Bay, so you have time to sleep," Liberty said.

"Yeah, as it is easy. I should tell Ryder to slow down for a while." Skye joked, walking towards their sleeping pods. Once she was in, she felt the motion of the ship stop, indicating that the ship was stopped.

Huh? Skye thought as she lay down in her bed. Maybe wishes come true. 

She closed her eyes, and tried to fall asleep...only to hear a faint voice;