The only one that admires me | Sweetie x Claw

The alone pup was reading a book with her owner sitting beside her, probably sunbathing.

"Do you mind sharing what are you reading?" The princess asked her pup, snapping her out of the reading.

"Oh, War in my head, romance," Sweetie said, looking at the cover.

"And what's it about?" "A girl fell in love with someone she hates. Then she is scared to tell him because of their past. Still didn't the end tho." Sweetie explained as her owner carefully listened. She loved having Sweetie next to her, she finally was behaving as a pup should.

"Have you thought about your love, Lucy?" Sweetie asked, closing her book and facing the princesses.

"Did not think about it. And you? Surely someone must have caught your eye." Princess winked at her only to see her slight blush.

"Yes, I do. But, as it's always said, true love must be two-sided. And probably I am the one who does, he does not." Sweetie said, laying her head down on her paws. Lucy picked her pup up and placed her on her legs. She saw that Sweetie had a tear in her eye as she faced Lucy.

"And why do you think that?" "I met him once and fell for him, even though I never talked with him," Sweetie said, letting some tears out.

"And who's the lucky one?" "Lucky?" "Of course, you are a cute little pup, the one should be lucky to have you," Lucy said, adoring the small pup.

"C-Claw." She quietly mumbled under her breath. It was really clear for Lucy. Just then, she spotted something large in the sky.

"If so, then look there." Sweetie lifted her head up and looked at the thing Lucy was pointing at. She clearly saw a dragon, and on him was her crush. She blushed as she saw him, curling up to hide.

"Oh come on," Lucy said, as Sweetie hid her head in her body. She grew her fur a bit longer, so she looked like a cotton ball now.

"I can't talk to him. I am too scared." Sweetie said, barely heard due to her talking straight to her fur. "And he hasn't time to care about someone like me."

Claw was flying Sparks down the town, to show off his flying skills. He was trying to impress people, who were in charge of the knights in the town. He still wanted to become a royal knight, and also impress the one he loves.

She was the only one who saw him as not bad. He admired her and hoped she did too.

As he was flying, he saw the balcony of the castle, and there he saw the one. Sweetie curled up like a ball. He had good eyes and also wasn't too far.

I hope she is alright. He had just one problem: he can't go inside the castle.

I have to talk to her. I need to tell her how I feel towards her.

He thought of doing only one thing, and that's just going to the castle, in hope that he will be accepted inside. And so, he flew over the small forest that was near the castle and landed with his dragon down.

"Stay here Sparks, I'll come back." He threw him a marshmallow and walked towards the castle. He made sure not to be spotted by people walking by, or anyone for that matter.

Sweetie just finished her bath and was walking toward the staircase, which led up to the tower.

She goes there from time to time, mainly because Chase told her it's the best place to think.

She would think about Claw from the time Lucy asked her about it. And to be honest, she didn't really know what to do. One thing was to ask him, but, they weren't even friends.

She walked up the stairs and already saw the sun setting down. She sat down, admiring the scenery as the cold breeze cooled her and her fur down. She realized that she hasn't left the castle in a couple of days, maybe weeks.

As she looked at the town, she saw someone walking over the bridge. She tried to see who was it, but only saw a pup. It was walking towards the castle. As it got closer and closer, she spotted the beautiful face of Claw. She never saw him without his knight armor, and he was even cuter without it.

Oh my god, he is coming here, what do I do? She started freaking out. She jumped off and ran down the staircase towards the entrance, where she heard the bell. Someone was quicker than her and opened the doors. She quietly hid behind the corner and listened.

"Hello fellow cit-Hey, you are not allowed here." The Earl said, pointing at the door. "Never come back."

Sweetie walked towards the door.

"Hey, Earl? What does a cut-down head sound like?" She said, proudly. The Earl started sweating up. "Then leave."

"B-But, he is no-" Sweetie just stood up and Earl ran away in fear. She giggled and faced the waiting pup in the door. She froze as he saw him. He was cute and she would be stupid if she didn't fall for him.

"Hey, Sweetie." "Hi." She moved slightly to the side to allow him to enter. He walked inside and Sweetie saw his cheeks being in a light shade of red. Why is he blushing? 

She then closed the door and walked towards Claw as he was sitting in the hall, admiring the look.

"When I was here last time, it wasn't so modern. Princess did redecoration?" Claw asked.

"Well, no. She did pay for it, but she never hired someone." "So, who did it?" Claw asked, hoping that she would say herself because it was magnificent. 

"Me." She said shyly. She wasn't like other girl pups she knew or at least saw. She liked technology, and reading and also was good at cooking and decorating. And that were the things Claw loved about her. "Do you like it?"

"Of course! It's perfect." Claw said, still admiring the place. Sweetie slightly blushed as her crush complimented the stuff.

"So, what is the reason you came here?" Sweetie asked the pup. She saw him slightly blush but shook it off.

"Someone. Someone I need to talk to." Claw said, facing the royal pup. "I need advice from you, Sweetie."

"Me? Am I that good at them?" He nodded.

"Yes. How would you impress a girl?" Claw asked. Sweetie's heart shattered into pieces as she heard that. Am I going to cry or be happy?

"Oh, unexpected." "Yeah, I know. But you are the only one that has experience in this way." Claw said and sat down. Sweetie wanted to laugh but hold it.

"Me? I have never been with someone." Sweetie said, leaving Claw speechless.

"I thought as a royal pup you would have a lot of boys coming here for you." "Some come. But I turn them down because I can." She said proudly. "So, you want my advice on asking someone out huh?"

He nodded in acceptance, as Sweetie walked to him and sat down next to him.

"Well, maybe you could try asking her on a date. Like, if she likes, let's say, skating, then take her to an ice rink." Sweetie started as Claw carefully listened. "Then you might take her up on some mountain and watch the sunset."

"And what would your dream date be, when we are on this topic?" Claw asked, leaving Sweetie speechless.

"I, uh, well. I would want to just be with one, just laying. Yeah, I know, it's lame for someone like me." Sweetie revealed. Claw thought about something.

He laid down on the floor as Sweetie looked at him in confusion. She did the same, and also laid her head on his paws.

Sweetie couldn't handle it anymore, grabbed his head, and kissed him deeply. Claw was in shock at the sudden action, but placed a paw on her back and pulled her closer.

"Claw." "Sweetie." "I love you. You are my dream world. And you are the only one who admires me."