My royal night | Chase x Sweetie

"Catch it!" Marshall shouted while he throw a frisbee. Chase ran after it and jumped after it. He missed and fell down on the ground. Then, he saw the frisbee placed in front of him. He looked up and saw Skye.

"Want to play with me, Chasey?" She asked with a flirtatious voice. He got up, took the frisbee, and went back to Marshall, ignoring what she said. He was angry at Skye for trying to be with him.

"Let me think. Skye." Marshall said to Chase. He was the only one that knew Chase not only didn't love Skye but also hated her. Chase didn't want to tell her, or anyone, that he hates her. He would do rescues with her and act normal, so nothing bad could go wrong.

"Yeah. It's just, why does she keep even trying? I think I told her that I don't love her many times." He said. He grabbed the frisbee and threw it away. Marshall ran after it. Chase giggled as the dalmatian fell on his own paws while he was running. He loved his family so much.

They played for a while, but then they walked back to the lookout.

"Hey, what if we go ask Katie if she finished the new pup treat?" Marshall suggested. Chase nodded and they ran to her parlor. Marshall started sniffing.

"Fire." He ran inside, Chase behind him. They saw the oven smoking, Gasket's chef hat on fire, and the treats burned. Marshall grabbed the fire extinguisher and ran to the fire.

After a while, the fire and smoke were gone. Katie was sad, because not only did the pup treats burned, but also her dinner.

"But really thank you two, for helping." She said to both. 

"Hey, come to the lookout for the dinner. Ryder will be really happy to have you both there." Chase told his friends. They nodded, and they walked to the lookout. As they got there, they saw Ryder bringing food from his garage.

"Oh hey pups, hi Katie. What's up?" "Hi, Ryder. I accidentally almost burned down my kitchen. So these two told us to come." She scratched Marshall's and Chase's ears. Ryder nodded and they went inside.

After dinner, Katie and Gasket left. Some pups, like Rubble, went already to sleep, but others stayed outside. They were talking and laughing. Just then, they heard a loud noise.

"Well that might be a surprise," Ryder said, walking to them. They all looked in the direction to see a boat. Or rather a giant cruise ship. As soon as the light from the lookout touched the ship, they saw their friends from the royal town, Barkingburg.

"Hello, there my friends!" Princess shouted with a megaphone as they were coming closer. Next to her was Earl who was waving and Sweetie. They docked next to the lookout and walked to them.

"Hello your highness, it was unexpected of you to come here," Ryder said. They welcomed the royals.

"And where is Chase?" Princess asked. They all looked around. Chase wasn't there.

"He was next to me like seconds ago!" Marshall said and ran to the lookout to find him. Others began looking for him too.

Marshall looked everywhere in the lookout when he heard a cough coming from Chase's pup house. He walked there and knocked on the door.

"Chase, it's me, why are you here? Are you feeling bad?" Marshall asked him. No response. Chase just opened the door, dragged Marshall in, and closed it again.

"Whoa, what happened?" "Shhh, quiet. I don't want her to know that I'm here." Chase said. Marshall gave him a confused look.

"Skye?" Marshall asked. He shook his head.