FAMILY TIES

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE/NINE
FAMILY TIES (ALTERNATE TITLE: THE ENERGY IN THIS HOUSE SUCKS)

 morning elvis | FLORENCE + THE MACHINE"if i make it to the mornin' i shoulda comewith a warning"

"if i make it to the mornin'
i shoulda come
with a warning"

Dear Christoper + Benjamin,

I hope that the two of you are still enjoying Grimmauld Place. Please tell Sirius that if he is annoying either of you he will be hearing from me.

School is the same. Umbridge is continuing to enforce appalling decrees. But I believe my behaviour is slowly wearing her down, that's a good thing I suppose.

I'm sure you have heard through the grapevine what occurred at the last quidditch match. So I won't bore you with the details. A new revelation however is that since the game I have received correspondence from four teams! Ballycastle has offered me a contract already! But I'm holding out for the Appleby Arrows at the moment. I'd like to stay in England if I can, I'm sure we can find a safe place for the three of us to move into - if you'll have me that is.

Our study group is going well. At least if quidditch falls through I can become a teacher! (I'm not sure about first years though, they scare me).

Despite everything going on at the moment at least some things are falling into place.

Speaking of, I've noticed your columns missing their spark. Is the Ministry giving you a hard time too? I know you have more to say that a three part essay on the history of apparition.

Stay safe. Please.

With love,

Cora.

In the blink of an eye November was gone, nothing of interest occurring. Other than recovering from the repercussions of the Slytherin and Gryffindor quidditch match. The boys had quickly been replaced, Ginny in particular now holding the title of Gryffindor seeker. She was happy for the girl, she had a natural talent like herself. But she knew it was just another reason for Harry to be upset. The tension between the Slytherin team was forgiven in hopes of a good season, but Cora hadn't forgotten.

She was drawn out of her daydream by the yells of her peers, reminding herself that she was in the Room of Requirement surrounded by the DA. It was the final lesson of the term and everyone was simply revising the spells they had already learnt.

It was an easy lesson, her role consisting simply of yelling encouragements and admiring the Christmas decorations. Dobby, the Malfoy's old house elf and randomly Harry's number one supporter, had taken it upon himself to get the room into the spirit. Cora's favourite addition was the 'Have a Harry Christmas!' banner in the centre of the room.

CHARMING! ☆ FRED WEASLEYOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara