That line has gotten old for the years anyways. As I could not help but always disappoint her. Her words not mine.

I roll my eyes at her.

" Do not roll your eyes at me, how could you drink yourself to stupor outside of the house , you are not even up to the age to drink".

" it wasn't exactly to stupor". I whisper.

She looks at me uneasy and then paces around the room for a bit and then continues, " and then you almost stabbed a man in the stomach, oh my God, you should be grateful that the man pushed you and you fell . . .you could have killed him ".

How scandalous! Now , wouldn't that be a great sight to behold!

" But you would have gotten me out of jail, now dear mother, wouldn't you?". I stare at her eyes that are slightly wet from crying, . . .fake tears. She doesn't care, it's in the pretentious work of her evil mindset.

" You can't talk to your mother like that, young lady". She shouts at me.

I take a look at the doctor as she starts to talk.

" Now, I saw your record from this hospital and it isn't looking very good ". She says looking at her record.

Tell me about it.

" In here, it shows that you suffer from trauma, panic attacks, depression , mental instability, many disorders including OCD ?".

" Oh yeah, that would be me ". I say with a teasing tone just to piss off the woman. Instead, she gives me a warm and worried look probably out of pity , I hate pity!

My mom just sighs wearily and sits down at the nearest seat.

" Yes, uh, she has been through a lot these past few years and it has been a rather frustrating issue to deal with ". Mom says.

" Her mental health . . .is in danger , uh, Mrs. West, has she been going to therapy though?". The doctor asks.

" Oh well, the last time we came here , a doctor in the hospital merely mentioned the whole therapy thing , but no".

" I think she needs to visit a psychiatrist ". I raise my brows questioningly at this statement made by the pathetic doctor.

" I . . . I don't think she really needs to go that far, I mean we can stick to therapy instead of the whole psychiatry thing, she is fine". Mom says.

At least she is being useful now.

" Oh okay well, I would recommend a therapist for you . . .and also maybe, a change of scenery and environment might help ". The doctor says.

" Uhm, can I ask what your name is and . . .yes please, why on earth would you say that ?". I demand angrily.

I am already frustrated at this point. I mean, I know I can't tolerate my mom and she is barely even with me in the house, but I don't want to leave where am already accustomed to.

Now, I hate adjusting to any new things, and I can't even imagine starting over in a new place . . .after all the shit I have been through.

" I would appreciate if you are a little more polite". She says to which I 'politely ' roll my eyes to.

" Am Doctor Stella, and as to why you need to move, I don't really know what happened in your past and why you have all these disorders , but a different environment from what you are used to might help you to meditate, reflect on your actions a little bit".

" I don't think so". I say sharply.

" I think that is a great idea, I mean, you could stay with my sister , your aunt in New York for some time". I hear mom say and I could not believe my hearing anymore.

" Am I that easy to throw away, mom . . .really, you just want to push me away at every single chance that you get, you don't even know me anymore". I say looking at with her with every hate present in my eyes.

She moves closer to me and sits on the bed. I move from her as far as I can.

" No, honey, I think it is for the best". I hear Dr. Stella say.

" Look, honey, why don't you just mind your business uh and shut your trap ?". I snap at her.

" Echo Willow West , you don't talk to people this way". Mom says.

" Oh, please, you are all hypocrites ". I say and face the wall signalling the end of the conversation. At least for me it is.

I tune out their voices. With a quiet shiver, I cry, even though I promised my self never to cry again.

I just want to run away from everything that defines me.

There is barely any hope left in me to be normal again .

~«♥×♥»~

"life's under no obligation to give us what we expect".
~Margaret Mitchell

♣♣♣

this is the end of this chapter. Comment your thoughts.

✓ more dramas on the way!

✓ do not forget to click the star if you like it and do comment too, thank you, ciao!

BlueIvy