WB42

Jeon holds the hand of his husband, sitting on a chair, as tears of regret and guilt fall from his eyes. He kept saying sorry, just like he's been doing for the last month.

From the last month, the boy has been in a coma, and every moment has been hard for Jeon and his family. He would never leave the boy's side except when the kids couldn't be handled by Jungha and her fiancé.

Jm's accident took a very big toll on the kids lives.The two little ones would cry for their monther, and Yuna would also ask for his favorite uncle. Thankfully, Hyun understands what's going on, so he doesn't ask for his uncle or dad much.

"Oppa." Jungha calls for the male, and the male nods his head, without moving his eyes from his husband. He kept staring at the boy's face with an unreadable expression and eyes full of tears.

"You should go home. I'll take care of him." Jungha says, but the male shook his head. He's not ready to leave his husband. He wants to stay here when his husband wakes up. For now, only his husband matters—nothing else.

"I don't want to go home." Jeon says sternly, and Jungha bites down on her lower lips. The male is in very bad condition. His body has become pale, and his face is full of beard from not cutting them for a long time. Jeon is not taking proper care of himself, and Jungha feels sad seeing him like this.

"Kids need you. They're crying, their mother and father." Jungha says as she feels sad for the whole family. Jeon felt pangs hearing his kids crying for their mother, who's lying like a dead person but still breathing.

"Okay, I'll g..go to meet them. Are they in your place?" Jeon asks, and the lady nods her head. The kids live at her place, but she sometimes takes them to their house whenever they miss their mother so much.

"Take care of him for me." He says to her before walking away with tears. Moving towards the parking lot, he got inside his car and drove towards Jungha's house.

When he reached the place, he immediately got out of the car and walked towards the house.

After ranging the bell, he waited and door was soon opened by Minho.

"Jeon," he says, letting the man in. "Thank God you came home. Look at your condition. Go take a bath, and I'll heat food for you." Minho said, but the male shook his head.

"I'm not hungry." He says, looking here and there for his kids," Where are the kids?" He asked, not seeing them.

"Jungsu and Mika fall asleep after crying in that room." Minho says, pointing towards the room, and Jeon felt terrible hearing how his kids are crying for them.

"W..Where is Yuna and Hyun?" He asked, to which Minho replied that they went for their tuition.

Jeon nods his head and walks towards the bedroom. He opened it quietly and entered the room. His eyes gathered with tears, seeing the kids cheeks stain with tears. He can see the kids holding their mother photo frame.

More tears fall from Jeon's eyes as he walks towards the bed and lies in between the kids, pulling Mika into his arms and hugging Jungsu from the side. He cries silently.