1🥀

[This book have two story. 1st about jikook's as idol and 2nd story is where Jikook falls in love but Jeon is married to Jm's sister.]

See the description to understand the both stories.

════════════════════

-practice room-

Jm beams at the older man as he practices some dancing steps. Jeon looks amazing while performing those movements.

When the practice was over, Jeon drew a deep breath and Jm came over with a towel and water bottle for the older man.

"Here is some water and a towel, Hyung." Jeon took a deep breath to control himself from yelling at the boy when he volunteered.

He grabbed the bottle roughly and chugged all the water before using a towel to wipe off the wetness.

Jm continued looking at him with smile.

Even in sweats, He looks so handsome....Jm thought to himself.

Jeon dried his sweats and then left, leaving Jm by himself.

Tae came up to Jm and gave him a back hug.

Jm flushed red but didn't mind it since they're best friends even they're 5 years apart from eachother.

"Wanna go out for lunch?" He asks himself to stop leaning further into Jm and scenting him deeply.

He's not a wolf, but in front of Jm, he felt like he was an alpha and Jm is his omega.

"Okay hyung." Jm beamed with a smile.

They walk out of the practice room without noticing two pairs of eyes glaring at them, particularly at Jm.

"Stop Jeon. Don't be jealous." Jin says making younger instantly glare at older male.

"Me? Jealous of whom?" He is clearly annoyed by the older choice of words.

"Of Tae. You're feeling jealous because Jm went out with him?" He asked with a teasing smile.

Pfft,....he thought to himself.

"You're crazy, Hyung. Me ? Jealous of that clingy bitch. Never." Jeon says before walking away, not letting older scold him for calling their maknae with insulting word.

Jin Hyung is gone crazy.....Jeon thought before bursting into laughter.

He clearly doesn't like Jm because of his clingy behavior and acting like a fragile doll.

-at cafe-

Jm is enjoying with Tae. The younger is eating, and the older can't help but look at him with love-filled eyes.

Tae's eyes locked on Jm's mouth before his eyes darted to the younger lips. The boy is eating the juicy chicken, causing his lips to look so delicious.

Look at those lips. How it'll feel to kiss them. How it'll look when they're wrapped around my d*ck... Tae was thinking dirty things about his best friend when Jm's voice brought him back to reality.

"Why are you not eating anything, Hyung?" Jm asks, looking concerned for the older.

"Nothing baby. I just need to use the bathroom." Tae says after spotting his hard d*ck.

Jm smiles at him, and he immediately runs for the bathroom.