WB3

Alex felt a knot forming on his throat, when he ripped the boy's clothes off. His hands move towards the boy's leg, moving his hand on the Jm’s calf, and caressing it. He licks on his lower lips, and eye the boy in pink lingerie, which hid the boy's pretty tits and p***y.

“Strip out of it, baby,” He ordered, hands moving to cupped the boy's prize possession area. Jm smirks and grabs the man’s bicep, their nose brushing against each other, as he looks into the older male’s deep eyes cutely.

“Help me, daddy.” He whined out, making the older male go crazy at the boy's duality, before he immediately unclasped the boy's bra, making Jm's tits to jiggle out of the thin fabric and bless the older male eyes.

Alex stares at the soft, but milky breàst with hardened pink buds, which is literally begging to get abused by him.

Alex pushed the boy back into the bed in harsh force, and immediately latched on his chest, his rough hands kneading the boy's mounds, as he nuzzled his nose in between.

“So perfect,” The man praises, licking on the bud before sucking on it with full force. Jm lets out a moan, as he grabs the man's hair, feeling the man non-stop abuse on his sensitive chest.

“How, I wish you were my wife,” Alex mumbled, as he removed the boy's panties, and spread his legs wide to get a view of the most awaited area.

Alex breath hitched, seeing the boy's area. The boy have a chubby pink vag!na. His labia is so large which causes his cl!t and hole to hide in between them.

He trailed his hands towards the Jm's twitching space, and pulled it apart, revealing the pink cl!t and a little twitching hole, which clenching and unclenching around nothing.

“So, so pretty.” His mouth watered, as he thrust his face into the wet area, and laps on the juices, biting and sucking as much as he can.

“Ahh, Daddy's mouth feels so good.” The boy scream out, at the man harsh licks on his cl!t, before biting the bud lightly.

“F**k, Daddy!” The boy moans grew louder, as the male thrusted his tongue inside his hole. Alex, d**k twitched at the taste, as he immediately removes his clothes and reveals his d**k, before putting on a condom.

The man's mouth watered, as the little boy spread his legs wider, giving full permission to the male to ruin his hole. The man immediately slams inside of him with full force, as he pounds into him at a brutal pace.

Alex grabs the boy's soft mounds in a harsh grip, as he keeps moving back and forth into the boy.

Jm pulls himself up, and wraps his hands around the male's neck, attaching their lips together in a hungry kiss.

The younger male moans against his lips, as he pounds into the boy and kneads his chest like some dough.

They f**ked for hours; Alex took him in every space inside the room and in every position. They were both like some dogs in heat, who can stay away from each other.

“Best s*x ever,” The boy whispers, as he lays in the man's arms, whom he's cockwarming.

“When can I meet you again?” Alex asks, squeezing the boy's ass, causing the younger to pout his lips.

“I'm moving to my sister’s house. So, we can't meet again.” Jm mumbled, and seeing the older male pout, a chuckle left his lips, as he pulled the man into a kiss.

"We'll meet again if destiny wants." The boy mumbled against his lips, even though he doesn't like intimating with the same person twice but Alex is an exception. He f**ked him so good.