2🥀

-at bar-

"Mimi, s..stop drinking." Tae slurs, trying to take the alcohol glass away from Jm, who glares at him.

"J...just o..one last d...drink." Jm hiccuped before chugging the alcohol. Tae regrets bringing the boy into the bar.

He didn't thought Jm would drink too much alcohol.

"L...let's go, Jm. You're d..drunk." Tae giggles, and Jm lazily nods his head. He's missing his hyung and wants to see him.

"Okay. T...tata h...hyung." Jm beamed, and the older man took him out of the bar and into the car. The driver started the engine and drove towards the dorm of the boys.

-at dorm-

Jeon doesn't care about Jm, but he can't fall asleep without knowing where the hell Jm went.

He paces angrily in the living room area, but then the door opening makes him sigh in relief.

The door opened, revealing Jm and Tae. Tae had his hand wrapped around Jm's bare waist since the top had ride up while they were both giggling on something.

The scene makes Jeon boil with anger.

He rushed towards Jm and immediately brought him into his arms, holding him possessively.

"How much do you both drink?" Jeon asked, seeing how much Tae is struggling to stand up while Jm is busy nuzzling in his neck.

If it were some other time, Jeon would have probably ignored Jm, but seeing the boy is clingy with Tae, it doesn't suit well with him.

"Don't know. Now give my Jm back to me." Tae says holding his arms out, and Jeon didn't want anything but to throw Tae out of the door.

My Jm? All the time, Jm is only giving attention to me, and here he's calling Jm his. Pfft, Jm will never be his... Jeon thought to himself.

"Jm is sleepy. So you go to your room." Jeon says before taking Jm towards their bedroom because they're each other's roommates too.

He laid the boy on the bed before plopping himself next to him. He closed his eyes and was about to fall asleep when Jm made a whiny voice.

"What happened?" Jeon asks, opening his eyes.

"This s..shirt is i..itching." Jm murmurs, and Jeon sighs.

"Just sleep." Jeon says, wanting to rest now since the whole day he had worked hard.

"No, change me into something comfortable." Jm whined, getting on top of Jeon and straddling him.

"What the f*ck are you doing?" Jeon crumpled as Jm ass is sitting directly on top of his dick.

"Get down, Jm." Jeon says he's totally done with Jm.

"Then c..change my c..clothes into s...something c..comfortable." Jm says, pouting his lips.

"Fine." Jeon agreed finally, and Jm squealed in happiness.