WB41

Tears kept continuously falling from his eyes, as he waits infront of his husband operation theatre. The tears of pain, guilt and regret kept falling from his eyes as he wept for his husband.

"P...please be a..alright. I'll m..make e...everything r...right." He prays, lean against the door while watching his husband through the small glass window.

"Jeon," He heard his voice call by his ex-wife and he immediately turns towards her.

"W..what happened? What doctor said?" She ask crying, and Jeon throw himself in her, hugging and crying his heart out.

Jungha felt so pang, hearing the wrenching sobbing from the male. She grew more anxious things inappropriate things. She made Jeon face her, breaking the hug.

"I..it's n..not s..serious r..right?" She ask, hoping her brother didn't get much hurt.

"H..he got head i..injury...and d.. doctor s..still performing o..operation on him." Jeon says, crying feeling terrible. It's his fault. If he had stopped younger earlier, this wouldn't had happened.

Jungha cried more upon hearing about his younger brother. She slumps down as she cried for younger.

It's all m..my fault. I'm b*stard. If I hadn't did that..then he wouldn't get into accident. I'll never forgive myself........Jeon thought to himself, while pulling Jungha from ground and making her seat on the chair. He took seat beside her, crying his heart out.

The door opens after more 1 hours, revealing the doctors with tension face. Jeon immediately stood up from his position, rushing towards the doctor.

"D.. doctor my h..husband?" He ask, hoping his husband is fine. The doctors looks at eachother before looking back at the male.

"We treat his head injury but unfortunately he fall into coma." The doctor said, and Jeon world comes to a crashing. His head spin, as he learnt about his husband's condition.

"W...when he'll w..wake up doctor?" It's Jungha who asked because Jeon is not in condition to say anything more as he kept crying hard.

"It could take day, months, or maybe years. We don't know." The doctor said, before they went away. While Jungha and Jeon cried.

One mistake and everything falls apart.

What will happen to them now? What will happen to their kids, whose waiting for their parents. What will happen to their relationship.