6🥀

Jeon woke up with a throbbing headache. The instant his eyes got fully open, he got met by Jm's sleeping face.

Jm is sleeping so peacefully, while Jeon has his hand under younger t-shirt and touching the boy's bare belly.

Jeon was about to pull his hand away, but the softness of Jm's belly prevented him from pulling his hand out.

He kept staring at the boy. He knows Jm is beautiful, but he'll never admit it out loud.

He was just busy staring at younger when his eyes fell on Jm's neck, which is filled with hickeys.

The anger filled Jeon as he glared at Jm's sleeping figure, immediately removing his hand from his waist.

"Slxt." He muttered because he thought those hickeys were given by Tae, not knowing he himself gave those hickeys to Jm.

He's feeling so angry, and the headache is not helping him at all, so he immediately walks inside the bathroom to take a shower.

The shower water eased his mind, as some blurry memories flashed through his mind, but he couldn't pinpoint who they were, except for two blurry figures kissing each other.

"F*ck." Jeon cursed before getting out of the bathroom after wearing a towel.

He looked at the bed and found Jm is awake and staring at him intensely.

"Faggot." He says it causing Jm's eyes to well up with tears, but he doesn't let the tears slip from his eyes. He remembered his last memories and smiled a little before getting out of bed and walking towards the bathroom.

Jeon walks out of the bedroom and enters the kitchen, he instantly glares at Tae once he spots him. He felt like murdering Tae after remembering last night's event and how earlier this morning, Jm was filled with hickeys.

***

"Good morning, baby." Tae says as he spotted Jm. All the members are already sitting at the breakfast table while waiting for the youngest.

"Morning hyung's." Jm says, and then Jin's eyes fall on the younger male hickeys, who forgot to cover his neck with makeup.

"What that, Jm? Is that a hickey?" Jin asks, causing Jm to get everyone's attention. While, Tae and Jeon feel jealous.

"Who gave you those hickeys?" Tae asked with gritting teeth, while Jeon got shocked. He thought Tae gave those hickeys to Jm, but no, it's someone else.

"So you're wh*ring yourself. I knew you were a sl*t. F*cking faggot." Jeon blasted out in jealousy, not knowing how much those words hurt Jm.

Jm wants to shout at Jeon because he's the one who gives him those hickeys, but he can't do that because older male don't remember anything, and others members will think he's a liar even when he says the truth.

"Jeon, watch your tongue. You have no right to call him with names." Joon says, not liking how the male had used low language for the youngest.

"I... It's not a h..hickey. I g...got a...allergy." Jm lied in a broken voice because the words Jeon used for him hurt like hell, while others look at the boy with pity.

Jeon feels regret for calling him with names, but his ego is higher than anything, so he walks out of the dorm.

"Sorry, Jm, for shouting at you." Tae says, head hanging low.

"It's okay, Tae Hyung. It's not your fault." Jm says as his eyes look at the door from where Jeon disappeared a while ago. He's concerned about older male because Jeon didn't eat his breakfast.

"Okay, now let's have our breakfast." Jin says, drawing the attention of others, and Jm is about to sit down, but he remembers Jeon's yesterday words.

I'll get fat if I eat so much... Jm thought to himself, as he got up from the chair and excused himself.