13🥀

Jeon's Pov

I enter the heavenly home of mine, anticipating to see the gorgeous face of my husband, but the thing is, all the lights are turned off. I couldn't see a single thing, and it feels so odd, because how could it happen? We live in a city, so it is impossible for electricity to get cut off.

My heart increased at a high pace, and I worried for my husband and child. I called for them, but no response came. I panicked, but then immediately pulled my phone out. As I unlocked the phone, suddenly the whole area brightened. I look from my phone, and my breath hitched seeing the decorations, but the most capturing is my husband's figure. He stands there, biting on his lower lip and wearing a sexy dress. I remember buying it to see him in feminine clothes because his body has curves, which any person will possess to have, whether they're female or male.

 I remember buying it to see him in feminine clothes because his body has curves, which any person will possess to have, whether they're female or male

"How am I looking?" He asks, and I feel my d*ck getting harder seeing his seductive smile. He runs his hand from neck to cavelage, and I cursed seeing his t!ts peeking out of the dress.

Does he want to kill me with his hotness? I wonder to myself before walking towards him and pulling him into my arms. His chest collided with mine, and I could feel his breath becoming hitched as his bréast was now pressed against my chest.

"Do you know how much effect you have on me, Jm? Wearing these revealing clothes and seducing me like I wouldn't f*ck you even if you didn't wear them? What's so special that made you wear this dress?" I asked, slowly nuzzling my face against the crook of his neck and smelling his heavenly scent.

"I knew you would forget it, but it's your birthday, and here is your gift." Jm says, moving backward from my arms, and I gasp out loud. In promotion of my new song, I totally forgot about my own birthday.

So, that's why the whole house is decorated, but where is my gift? I thought out loud and understood what gift he was talking about. There, I saw a big banner saying we're going to be parents once again. I wanted to tear up, but instead of doing that, I pulled my husband into a kiss.

"Thank you, baby. Our Ji-hu is going to be a big brother." I said, kissing my husband's whole face now. From the time my mother left me, I knew I wanted a big family because I didn't want to feel alone or for my family to feel alone. Now, we'll be a big family and I'm so happy about it.

"Don't thank me yet. Don't you want to devour your second gift?" He asks with a smug smile, and I smirk before putting him over my shoulder and spanking his ass.

The night is going to be wild because I'm going to fuck his every part since it's my birthday and I, of course, deserve this baby boy of mine.

────────────
THE END