5🥀

Jeon kept looking at Jm, caressing his cheek softly, causing Jm to melt with the older touch.

"H..hyung, you got drunk again." Jm says, pouting his lips, and the older man can't help but giggle before pecking Jm's lips.

"I'm sworry, b..baby." Jeon says, nuzzling in younger neck and taking his scent.

Jm smells so good.

"It's okay, Hyung, but don't get drunk again." Jm says that because whenever Jeon gets drunk, he will do things with Jm that flutter the younger heart, but the next day the older will forget all the things and maintain distance between them like he always does.

"C..can I kwiss y..you, baby?" He asks, and Jm knows even if he denies it, the older man will surely kiss him, so he nods his head and lets the older man kiss him.

Jeon moves his lips against Jm while slipping his hand inside the boy's t-shirt and touching his all-over body.

Jm wrapped his arms around Jeon's neck as they moved their tongues against each other. The younger man's breath hitched when the older man slipped his hand inside his pants and cupped his private part.

He broke the kiss while Jeon's mouth immediately latched onto his neck.

"H..hyung, we s...should s..stop." Jm says because older is going too far. Jeon's hand stopped rubbing the younger private and he pulled his hand out of Jm's pants.

"D..did I m..make you u..uncomfortable, b..baby?" He asked with teary eyes, and Jm immediately shook his head. The drunk Jeon is quite sensitive compared to the sober Jeon.

"No, Hyung, you didn't." Jm rushed. He also wants to do things with Jeon, but when he older is sober, and not drunk.

"T..then why?" He asks, pouting his lips and still lying on top of Jm.

"I'm sleepy, that's why." Jm lied, making a fake yawn, and older nodded his head and immediately lay beside younger before pulling him in a back hug.

"Y..you should have told me before. l..let's sleep now." Jeon says, hand gripping Jm's bare waist and mouth latching the younger neck, kissing and tugging in Jm's skin.

Jm closes his eyes and lets the older man touch him for a few more minutes before Jeon passes out because of the alcohol effect.

Jm turned around once he realized the older man had passed out. He cupped Jeon's cheeks, and tears slipped from his eyes.

He cries because it feels like torture for Jeon to come drunk and behave all lovely and dovey to him, only to forget everything the next day and avoid him like a plague.