8🥀

-at dorm living room-

When management got informed of what Hobi did, they prohibited the members from dating each other.

The news was bad for a few members, who instantly glared at Hobi. Hobi felt uncomfortable with their gaze, but he didn't say anything.

Sohee is staying with Hobi, not in a dorm but in an apartment provided by management.

Once the management left, Hobi also left with Sohee. The members look at Yoongi, who was on the verge of crying as Hobi left with the girl.

"H..Hyung," Jm says, pulling the boy into his hug, and Yoongi cried in younger arms.

"It h..hurts so m..much, Jm." Yoongi says, and Jm rubs the older man's back. Jeon felt sympathy watching his hyung, but he also felt jealous seeing Jm hugging the male.

That's when something snapped inside Jeon.

He needs to talk to Jm.

***

-at Jikook's room-

When Jm enters inside their bedroom, Jeon immediately gets up from the bed.

He walks towards the door and locks it before engulfing Jm in a hug.

"What happened, Hyung?" Jm asks, as the older man is hugging him so tight.

Jeon breaks the hug and looks at Jm before his eyes fall on the younger lips. Without any hesitation, without any influence of alcohol, he pushed his lips against Jm.

Jm eyes widened, but he immediately closed his eyes, and wrapping his arms around Jeon's neck, he started kissing him back.

Jeon wrapped his arms tightly around Jm's waist and kissed the boy passionately. He never knew kissing Jm could feel this good. Jm tastes so good.

Jeon lets his hands wonder in the younger body, feeling all the curves and softness of the boy. Jm moans at the hard squeeze on his buttocks, and Jeon took this opportunity to insert his tongue inside the boy's mouth.

They kept kissing without caring about anything else. But when Jm felt out of breath, he broke the kiss.

"W..what was t..that?" Jm asked, panting hard, and Jeon grinned without removing his arms from the younger.

"Let's date." Jeon says as he can't lose Jm, just like Hobi lost Yoongi. If he didn't make a move, then Tae or someone else would take Jm away from him, and this thought made him lose his sanity.

He can't lose Jm to anyone else, so he comes up with the idea of dating Jm.

"W..what?" Jm asks shocked. He couldn't believe his ears.

"Let's date, baby. I..I like you." Jeon says smiling at him and hoping Jm will agree to date him.

"Really hyung? I wanted to be yours for so long. I love you." Jm says with a wide smile. Happiness is purely visible in his face.

Perfect....Jeon thought to himself.

"I'm so happy, baby. Thank you for being mine." Jeon says, caressing younger cheek.

His cheek is so soft....he thought.

"B..but hyung, what about management?" Jm asks, looking at him with worried eyes. The management told them to not date within the band.

"We'll keep our relationship secret just like Hobi and Yoongi hyung did, but we wouldn't cheat on each other like them." Jeon says, and Jm nods his head with a smile.

Jeon grinned and pulled Jm into his lips once again. Jm lips is so addicting.