WB15

The couple reaches the party, with Jeon's hand wrapped around Jm's waist, giving them a couple look.

Jm is a wild type, but here next to Jeon, he feels shy. He doesn't want to show his crazy side in between Jeon's client and business partner, so the boy decided to stay away from drinks and not create a scene.

"Hey jeon." A voice call for older, and Jm looks at the voice direction; it's a man of Jeon's age.

"Yug." Jeon bumped his fist with his childhood friend and business partner.

"How are you? And who's this pretty boy?" Yug asks, looking at the boy from up to down and gulping thickly, finding the boy so pretty and hard to resist

"He's my brother-in-law." Jeon says, before motioning for Jm to stay in same place while he dragged his friend to the corner.

"I know your intention, Yug, but stay away from him." Jeon says, and Yug smirks. He finds the boy so pretty and would love to have a one-night stand with him, but if his best friend say to stay away from the boy, then he's ready to do that.

"Fine. but what about others?" Yug asks, making Jeon frown, not understanding what his friend is talking about.

"Huh?" He asks, titling his head.

"Look at those old hags, how they're eyeing your pretty boy." Jeon looks in the direction where Yug pointed, and a shiver of jealousy runs down his spine, seeing how some men are eyeing his boy from up to down.

"Fuck," Jeon cursed before walking to the younger and grabbing him again by the waist.

"Come on, I'll introduce you to some of my friends." Jeon says, squeezing his waist before traveling his hand further down and giving a squeeze to Jm's buttocks.

"Now,  they'll know he's mine." Jeon thought in his mind.

"Okay," Jm said, and taller takes him to a group of people.

"Guys..." at Jeon's voice, all his friends turned towards him.

"Hey man."

"Hi."

"What's up."

"Hey bro."

A words of greeting Jeon heard from his friend, and he chuckles.

"I want to introduce someone to you," Jeon says before looking over Jm, who smiles awkwardly, feeling shy.

"He's Jm, my brother-in-law." Jeon say.

"And Jm, he's Choi, Jack, Suzy, Jass, Gyu." Jeon introduced his friends to tae, who bowed at him.

"Wow, He's so cute." Suzy squeezed Jm's cheek, causing him to turn red.

"Would you mind a dance with me, gorgeous?" Gyu asked, forwarding his hand, and the younger accepted because the man is Jeon's friend.

Jeon's jaw clenched as younger accepted the offer.

He watched them with anger as his other friend laughed at his jealous face.

"Do you like that boy?" Choi asks, still laughing.

"He do. He told me to stay away from him." Before Jeon could answer, Yug said.

"Shut up. See how close they're dancing and laughing." Jeon said, fisting his hand in jealousy.

His friends can only laugh because Gyu and Jm are dancing, not that close, but Jeon can't see anything in front of his anger. He's possessive for his younger.

"Then punish your Jm." Jass joked.

"Yeah. He needs to," Jeon said with gritted teeth while the younger was laughing with Gyu, not knowing later that something was awaiting him.